Problem with PORT 3659, still.

by QuiickSheep

Original Post

Problem with PORT 3659, still.

★ Novice

First of all, thanks for supressing my opinions and complain on my latest post. This just shows how much you really care about your users.

Reference:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Problem-with-UDP-port-3659-can-t-be-solved-REFUND-PLEASE/m-p/...

Second of all, do whatever you want, i'll just spread the real face of EA and Origin Customer Care.

I'm just sorry for you tho don't realize that we're the ones that keep your damn company running.

And that are lots of insurging companies that are willing to take your place, companies that i'd like a lot more than yours i guess, since they after-sale is much better, and their support actually fixes bugs, and don't delete customer posts entirely.

After all, you all just suck and the games i bought from you were just money in the trash, but in life we learn from mistakes, and this one is one that i'll never make again, and i'll advise and don't allow friends to do so.

Good luck EA/DICE, if you keep going this way, you'll really need it.

Message 1 of 2 (278 Views)

Re: Problem with PORT 3659, still.

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

3 things 1. the previous post was a rant...and so is this 2. we here are fellow gamers with no association to ea who provide ideas and try to support fellow gamers. 3. if you would like to request a refund do so here there is no guarantee you will recieve one all the more if no one has provided you a solution you may ask ea support to see if they may have a possible solution to you. if one is not provided it will be escalated to developers for them to look at. being kind to them will get you further so even though you may feel the way you do please be respectful. if you would like to voice feedback or suggestions do so here

Message 2 of 2 (276 Views)