Re: Problem with Open Fire assignment in BF4

by CJDirtyEwok

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with Open Fire assignment in BF4

★ Novice

Dear EA! 
I have a problem with the Open Fire assigments, and i can't unlock the L85A2. I have tried the make this assigment on different servers

on different mods, but i can't make any defibrillator kill. I was behind the enemy and when i try to kill him with the defibrillator nothing happend, i tried it again and again. Sometime i have multiple chance against an enemy but nothing happend. (I saw videos from the kill on youtube and i have done all the same, but it didn't help.)
Could You help me to solve this problem? I really want to unlock that assigment and weapon.

Message 1 of 5 (665 Views)

Accepted Solution

In BF4 you must ensure that you charge the defibs before killing with them, this is vastly different than the way that BF3's defibs work. When you sneak up on a guy pull the LMB or RT hold it for a second or two and then release and you will kill the enemy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (711 Views)

All Replies

In BF4 you must ensure that you charge the defibs before killing with them, this is vastly different than the way that BF3's defibs work. When you sneak up on a guy pull the LMB or RT hold it for a second or two and then release and you will kill the enemy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 2 of 5 (712 Views)

★ Novice

Thank You so much! Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (654 Views)

No problem, I'm happy to help. Also when you are reviving a downed teammate if you charge the defibs all the way it will bring them back at full health like in BF3, if you only partially charge the paddles they will have anywhere from only a small amount of health to just under full health depending on how long you charged the defibs before zapping the downed player.

Message 4 of 5 (649 Views)

★★★ Novice

major upset,,,,,,, done all actions required for Open fire unlocks and nothing.....!!!!!!

Message 5 of 5 (621 Views)