Re: Problem on only one Map: Game could not login to EA Online: request timed out

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Problem on only one Map: Game could not login to EA Online: request timed out

★ Novice

I have not been able to join a metro map since the sound loop crash was fixed.

I try and log into a server, then time out.

Game could not login to EA Online: request timed out.

Is there a fix?  Is anyone else having this problem on other maps?

Message 1 of 4 (810 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Problem on only one Map: Game could not login to EA Online: request timed out

Community Manager (retired)

I recommend to perform an install of your game-client first. Open your Origin client, go to your my games library and rightclick on Battlefield 4. Choose "Repair Install" to let Origin check all your data. It might be worth a try to delete the Second Assault files and to try a different browser. Does this issue happens with any game mode?

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 4 (807 Views)

★ Novice

I havent been able to load a metro map since the sound loop crash was fixed.  I have been in the loading screen of a metro map for the last 5 minutes.  This game is on a SSD card.  All other maps I usually am the first to enter.

Running a repair install was done before coming here. I removed the metro map file and ran a repair install which didnt help anything.  Shall I uninstall and reinstall?  I hope this does not happen when Naval Strike releases.

Message 3 of 4 (802 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

At this point I say it might be the best to re-install your whole game to get rid of all possibly corrupted data.

Cheers
Basti

Message 4 of 4 (793 Views)