Probems at playing bf4 with some keys...

by albertmind2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Probems at playing bf4 with some keys...

★★ Guide

Hi, I'm playing bf4 for the first time (I used to play bf2) and I have problems.

1_ when I'm playing the game (single player) and I want to order an attack, I press "Q" once or then I keep pressed the key "Q" and nothing happens !!!! (according to the manual that's the way) how can I do to show where I want the attack?

2- I feel the mouse precision is not very stable at moving it. What could it be?

my pc has:

Mother: ASRocK N68-S.

Processor: AMD Athlon II x3 - 2.7 Ghz. Dual core.

Hard Disk: Samsung 320 G. 7200 rpm.

Video board: ATI Radeon HD 4350 – 1GB.

Sound: on board, 7.0

RAM: Kingston 6G. DDR2

CD/DVD-Recorder: Samsung.

Operative-System: Windows 8.1 Professional.

Mouse: Genius AMMOX X1-400.

Well, this is the first time I ask for help,, so thanks in advance for any help.

Message 1 of 6 (420 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Probems at playing bf4 with some keys...

★★ Guide

hi, good news, I got the way step by step about ordering attack. Standard smile

1- keep pressed the key Q. The magabinocular appears (go on keeping pressed the Q)

2- focus on ur enemies till red arrows appear on them.

3- release the key Q.

4- now, without the megabinocular on, u focus with ur mouse on ur enemies again (the ones who have the red arrows on them) and press just once the key Q. A kind of ping will be sent to them which wiil order the attack.

During the attact u'll be notified on ur screen and that's the right moment to move forward.

I hope this explanation be usefull for all the people who had/have this issue & wrote about it in the forum.

Thanks to all the forum members who helped me. Standard smile thanks & thanks Standard smile

PS:any doubt don't hesitate to contact Standard smile

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (373 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Hi @albertmind2

Have you tried repairing the game via Origin?

Message 2 of 6 (418 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi & thanks for ur interest, yes, I tried, I chated on line with sb  from e.a who never understood muy question/problem. I don't think that the problem is the game, I think there is sth I don't know how to do it. As I told u, the point is that I can't play bf4, because when I'm in the first stage, level, at the beginning of the game, the game (off  voice) ask me to identify the enemies, according to the manual I have to press the key Q, I do it, I press it twice ...and the game goes on asking me the same....that's why I can't play the game....

When games were in cd's (I play single player, not on line) there were no such problems. Nowadays companies like e.a, origin, u-play and so on, just sell u the games on line, and then "catch as u can".

What I need is sb who played bf4 and explain to me how to order an attack (key Q). that's all.

well, anyway thanks again for ur time. Standard smile

Message 3 of 6 (406 Views)

★ Guide

@albertmind2

Okay then try reinstalling the game. Or you can get in the game (Battlefield 4) and change the keys in game

Message 4 of 6 (389 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi again, that could be a good idea, but.... I'm playing bf4 (demo) before buying the game, I wanted to try it. And I see sailing the forum all the problems that customers/gamers have playing E.A. games. Shame on E.A..

The most important part about this issue (the key Q) is that in obtions/control keys, there is not a specifict key for ordering an attack and tu use the megabinocular. there is just one key for ordering  & communication. So it doesn't matter what key u choose, it's like one key for both functions.

Actually, boyond I really appreciate the forum people help, I'm fed up with all this mess. At the end the idea was to buy a game (as when I got bf2, and never have any problem) and have a good time, not to get thru a chaos at playing a game.

Thanks again for all ur good intention in order to help.

Message 5 of 6 (378 Views)

★★ Guide

hi, good news, I got the way step by step about ordering attack. Standard smile

1- keep pressed the key Q. The magabinocular appears (go on keeping pressed the Q)

2- focus on ur enemies till red arrows appear on them.

3- release the key Q.

4- now, without the megabinocular on, u focus with ur mouse on ur enemies again (the ones who have the red arrows on them) and press just once the key Q. A kind of ping will be sent to them which wiil order the attack.

During the attact u'll be notified on ur screen and that's the right moment to move forward.

I hope this explanation be usefull for all the people who had/have this issue & wrote about it in the forum.

Thanks to all the forum members who helped me. Standard smile thanks & thanks Standard smile

PS:any doubt don't hesitate to contact Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (374 Views)