Re: Previously Unlocked Assignment Weapons Now Locked (Xbox One)

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Previously Unlocked Assignment Weapons Now Locked (Xbox One)

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing Battlefield 4 for a long time and completed assignments for weapons to unlock and use in multiplayer (L85A1, MTAR, Bulldog, ECT.) on Xbox One I even have stats from use on these weapons. I decided to sell my Xbox to get the Xbox One X, I re-installed the game including all premium content and legacy maps. My issue is that the weapons I have unlocked are now locked again, in game, it even says that I've completed the assignments. I also had to do the entire campaign again to unlock the final three weapons. The weapons even show that they were used in multiplayer. I've tried doing the assignments for the weapons again but, no luck. Any way this can be fixed? I really don't want to have to re-install the game and play the entire campaign again and whatnot to fix this.

Message 1 of 6 (890 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @levelanarchy  you sure that you logged in on the correct account on the Xbox, and are you the same level its just guns that are locked? 

The campaign saves are saved locally and in the Xbox cloud and not on our servers. 

Try playing a match and see if everything syncs up. 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 6 (864 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to my I unlocked the bulldog m60 e4 and some other guns I'd have to look at them to remember but their gone I decided to hop on one day and their gone really upset me.

Message 3 of 6 (573 Views)

EA DICE Team
All I can recommend is redo the final mission if its the singel player campaign rewards missing. @Bigdaddyfro20

/Atic
Message 4 of 6 (568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic it's not that, I have those weapons but my DOA, M60, bulldog and almost all of my dmrs are gone. After 5he first three the rest are locked after already being unlocked.

Message 5 of 6 (543 Views)

EA DICE Team
Do you have a link to your battlelog page? @Bigdaddyfro20

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (406 Views)