Re: Premium

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Premium

★★★ Apprentice

I have downloaded bf4 and premium installed both. I can download the dlcs but when I start the game up it says I don’t have premium and can’t start the phantom assignments. 

Message 1 of 5 (603 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@bharley2005 wrote:

Thanks. I can’t log in don’t have access to that email or phone number anymore been years since I signed up to lol. Thanks anyway for the help 

@bharley2005  you can most likely get your access issue sorted by contacting EA customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us  They will ask you the security questions that you set up when you created your Origin account or require another way to substantiate that you are the owner of the account if you never set those up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (535 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Bump

Message 2 of 5 (575 Views)

@bharley2005 wrote:

I have downloaded bf4 and premium installed both. I can download the dlcs but when I start the game up it says I don’t have premium and can’t start the phantom assignments. 

@bharley2005 Did you start the phantom assignment from Battlelog?  If not here's the process (disclaimer Battlelog has been discontinued for a number of years so your success in initiating it may be varied)

Access Phantom Prospect Assignment

The first thing is that you must be Premium in order to access and complete that assignment.

Next if you are Premium from your Battlelog go to leaderboards, then click on the skull at the bottom of the page under the top performances box.

After you click on the Skull a DOS looking prompt will appear, check to see if you are Premium, and if you are it will prompt you for a password.  Type bumpinthenight as the password and the assignment will unlock and begin tracking the AR, Tank, and Headshot kills for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 3 of 5 (560 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks. I can’t log in don’t have access to that email or phone number anymore been years since I signed up to lol. Thanks anyway for the help 

Message 4 of 5 (552 Views)

[ Edited ]

@bharley2005 wrote:

@bharley2005  you can most likely get your access issue sorted by contacting EA customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us  They will ask you the security questions that you set up when you created your Origin account or require another way to substantiate that you are the owner of the account if you never set those up.

Message 5 of 5 (536 Views)