Premium crash and XP glitch (Renamed)

by yourmomisonline

Original Post

Premium crash and XP glitch (Renamed)

★★★ Newbie

I recently purchased Battlefield 4 Premium for my Playstation 4. I tried putting in  the code and downloading it, but it wouldn't download. When I finally got it to download, it wouldnt install. It would show that premium was waiting  to install. When I finally got it to install, it would not show up on Battlefield 4 at all. The Battlefield start up screen, at first, said that I was not connected. After a lengthy process of turning off and on my Playstation, i got it connected to  the servers. Premium was not showing as active. It was installed and everything, too. I tried to close the application and restart it, turn off the system, and even unplug the console from the power source. I tried everyhting I could think of. I then had to go to Winter Camp. I had hoped that by the time I returned, it would work. Well, it did not. In fact, it got even worse. My XP was wiped completely, and on top of that, I cannot earn any more at all. No matter how many kills, assists, or captures I get, I am always at 1 XP. I went to Gamestop, but they had never seen anything like it. I need someone's help for I have expired all known options.

Message 1 of 1 (159 Views)