Re: [Possible solutions/INFO REQUEST] NP Pool Memoryleak [PC only] updated: Apr.

by Carbonic

Original Post

Re: [Possible solutions/INFO REQUEST] NP Pool Memoryleak [PC only] updated: Apr.

★★★ Novice

I'm posting everywhere As I need help, this is outrageous I'm 52 years old , have been playing every battlefield game since 1942 and every version as soon as it was released. My PC has a 970 on asus MB , 12 gigs of ram two HD7990s, sas c drive. Win 7 64 bit...Its not right I invest thousands of dollars in EA games. And this is what I get , you posted in wrong thread. Whatever... EA look up my email and help me.

Message 471 of 477 (1,777 Views)

Hero

@Manchowder36 Your age is no excuse for posting in the wrong threads. All that does is make a mess of the forums and that just makes it harder for other people to find help in here. Don't ruin it for others just because you are having issues, don't be THAT guy.

As for your unrelated sound issue, may I suggest you read this thread on how to create a thread containing the information needed for us to help you:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-Hardline/READ-FIRST-Before-you-create-a-post-about-a-technical-...

Then create your own thread, if you send me a PM in here, once you have done so to the best of your ability, I will gladly go in there and take a look at it Standard smile

Divide an conquer my friend, devide and conquer Wink

carbonic signature

Message 472 of 477 (1,769 Views)

★★★ Novice

Rather than give me a hard time and tell me how to post a thread that I believe I already have done elsewhere with as much detail as I can recall since I'm not currently not at home. You should simply ask me the questions directly that pertain to my problem, If you work for EA then you know my email address, on the other hand if your just a dedicated forum moderator you have no idea how to solve the problem as the people who put out such a screwed up patch are the only ones that can help and I have a feeling its going to take some time because there is so much wrong with this patch that is affecting so many people. I have been blessed with very few BF problems over the years and have not had need of the forums. Come to think of it I have been posting all over the place and if this is just a community forum I am accomplishing nothing except getting you all worked up into a huff. Sorry I was hoping someone from EA would jump in and ask some questions and then give me a simple answer like follow this path to this folder and run or delete this. Oh well. I will stop posting about all randomly and when I'm in front of my computer at home make an effort to find the problem however I don't think its going to be as simple as I had hoped as I have already done all the simple stuff. Have fun dealing with all the pissed of people, if you are doing this for free I am truly sorry because I know people can be very angry. Good Luck.

Message 473 of 477 (1,761 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] NP Pool Memoryleak [PC only] (updated Dec. 5)

★★★ Apprentice

This may explain why my screen seams to pause at random today while playing battlefield 4 and make the game feel like there is severe input lag.

Message 474 of 477 (1,736 Views)

★★★ Novice

HI   there, 

If NP pool memory leak problem is still persisting in your PC,just install the Omega driver for your graphic cards. This will solve the Memory hogging problem. and stick to the omega driver only from amd update site and First do the complete uninstall of the AMD drivers through control panel and reboot the pc and install the Omega drivers amd-catalyst-omega-14.12-with-dotnet45. here is the official link <http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+7+-+64>

And dont update when new drivers arrive,

I wish this will solve your problem.

This problem persist with all AMD HD graphic cards.

And in future if you buy a new graphic card always go for NVIDIA cards and * this AMD.

Sorry to say that I also have HD6950 card and was facing the same problem, but after clean installation of Omega drivers Its solved.

Send me the message if your problem is solved.

-DESPO_BB

Message 475 of 477 (1,611 Views)

★★★ Novice

HI   there, 

If NP pool memory leak problem is still persisting in your PC,just install the Omega driver for your graphic cards. This will solve the Memory hogging problem. and stick to the omega driver only from amd update site and First do the complete uninstall of the AMD drivers through control panel and reboot the pc and install the Omega drivers amd-catalyst-omega-14.12-with-dotnet45. here is the official link <http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+7+-+64>

And dont update when new drivers arrive,

I wish this will solve your problem.

This problem persist with all AMD HD graphic cards.

And in future if you buy a new graphic card always go for NVIDIA cards and * this AMD.

Sorry to say that I also have HD6950 card and was facing the same problem, but after clean installation of Omega drivers Its solved.

Send me the message if your problem is solved.

-DESPO_BB

Message 476 of 477 (1,610 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

As this issue seems to have been resolved with new drivers I'll mark this thread as solved now.

carbonic signature

Message 477 of 477 (13,136 Views)