Please fix BF4's battlelog.com!!!

by THE1R1SHMUSCLE

Original Post

Please fix BF4's battlelog.com!!!

★★★ Newbie

BF4 Battlelog.com will not show tickets remailing on servers nor will it show the kill chart when you click on any server..its been this way for 4 days now..please fix it EA!!

Message 1 of 8 (1,795 Views)

Re: Please fix BF4's battlelog.com!!!

@THE1R1SHMUSCLE wrote:

BF4 Battlelog.com will not show tickets remailing on servers nor will it show the kill chart when you click on any server..its been this way for 4 days now..please fix it EA!!

Try using Internet Explorer (not Edge) and go into Battlelog's options and choose to use Plugin launching. After doing those Battlelog should function as it always did.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 8 (1,722 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I use chrome..tried edge & firefox & explorer before mentioning it, I also tried another PC..its not me, battlelog is broken & EA wont fix it..what they will do is crash 80% of all servers like yesterday & not say a thing about it..useless is what they are!

Message 3 of 8 (1,681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Come on!!! Fix it EA!!!

Message 4 of 8 (1,663 Views)

★ Novice

Hasn't been working for me either.  Any browser even with incognito.  No tickets or players show.

Message 5 of 8 (1,627 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When I buy a game I expect it too work forever, EA you have my money forever right?!
Message 6 of 8 (1,604 Views)

★★ Novice

Fix the game EA..server tickets & killchart are unavailable for everyone from battlelog.com..Never playing another DICE/EA game again. like the bugs froim the first few years weren't bad enough..now servers crash on the regular & this battlelog annoyance..im so done with EA after this game.

Message 7 of 8 (1,580 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this same issue. I can't believe they aren't aware of this and fixing it. I think BF4 is the last one for me. Ignoring customers complaints and concerns is just not the way to do business at all. If they are doing this to try and push me to the next game or pre-order they are dead wrong. I will not even consider buying any titles at all on Origin. Come on EA get on this and get it fixed!!!!

Message 8 of 8 (1,553 Views)