Re: Playstation 4 Issues

by cor1454

Original Post

Playstation 4 Issues

★ Apprentice

I have been experiencing 3 issues so far on battlefield 4 (premium)

1) I cannot under any circumstances join conquest servers even if they are empty.

2) Battlelog does not always load.

3) The game will occasionally crash to the system menu generating an error report when between games.

All i really need to know is that this is being worked on. The conquest issue drives me insane as its really the only game mode i enjoy.

Other than that the game looks awesome (if only it worked)

--ThePhantomTitan/TheDrakonLord

Message 1 of 9 (646 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Many people are having these same problems on the PS4, but after the endless tweets and posts, they give no good response on whats going on, or if they are working on it. The only thing they have told me is that "we will take note of it". I'm not sure if that's EA's way of saying wait awhile or if they are actually working on it. All we can do is wait for some sort of update.

- Cor1454

Message 2 of 9 (632 Views)

★ Apprentice

to add to my issues... issue 3 is now happening every time i boot the game (it wound up corrupting my saves too).

I'm just going to play COD until this gets fixed.

--ThePhantomTitan/TheDrakonLord

Message 3 of 9 (607 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Solved?

Message 4 of 9 (582 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having same courreption problem I made new topic same tims u posted this
Message 5 of 9 (574 Views)

★ Novice

It's npt just the PS4. It won't let me join any servers at all on PS3

Message 6 of 9 (523 Views)

Re: Playstation 4 Issues/bf4

★★★★★ Newbie

cant get nothing out of the battle log...it's on my ps4 screen,but just say's error all the time,hope it will get fixed soon or what's the point of having or using it? the main game works and it's great,just a shame i cant use the battle log...

Message 7 of 9 (518 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am getting a black screen and booted to the PS4 dashboard.  I was in a squad with a group of friends in a party.  

Message 8 of 9 (460 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yo each time I play bf4 on single player and multi I will go to a frozen screen and it will make my ps4 crash so EA better get on this soon becasue I am getting tired of it and other people are too
Message 9 of 9 (403 Views)