Phantom dog tag without premium

by GRIM_REAPER_LVL9

Original Post

Phantom dog tag without premium

★★★ Newbie

A lot of people say thta you can't unlcok phantom dog tag without premium but i also have seen a lot of poeple that have the phantom dog tag just by picking it up from comunity ops. map. I have over 500 kills with it no premium but i still did not recieve the dog tag and if i need premium for it why have otehrs unlocked it?

Message 1 of 3 (468 Views)

Re: Phantom dog tag without premium

Hero (Retired)

If you´re talking about the black dogtags, no.

You can´t unlock them by just picking up the bow, you have to ride the elevator on Hangar 21 to activate the Phantom Assignment first.

Premium has been handed out for free recently, maybe that´s why more people have unlocked the dogtags.

Message 2 of 3 (461 Views)

Re: Phantom dog tag without premium

@GRIM_REAPER_LVL9 wrote:

A lot of people say thta you can't unlcok phantom dog tag without premium but i also have seen a lot of poeple that have the phantom dog tag just by picking it up from comunity ops. map. I have over 500 kills with it no premium but i still did not recieve the dog tag and if i need premium for it why have otehrs unlocked it?

The only thing that you can pick up without Premium is the Phantom Bow not the dog tag.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (447 Views)