Phantom Program Activation (PS4)

by OasgarothO

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Phantom Program Activation (PS4)

★★★ Newbie

Hi All,

I'm looking to activate the phantom program assignments, I believe, to be able to do this you need to have:

[1] Premium account.

I do have the premium account, however, the issue I appear to have now is that there is no leaderboard option in battlelog for me to click so that I can activate the phantom assignments.

Am I missing something?

Message 1 of 7 (587 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Phantom Program Activation (PS4)

★★★★★ Expert

@OasgarothO wrote:

Hi All,

I'm looking to activate the phantom program assignments, I believe, to be able to do this you need to have:

[1] Premium account.

I do have the premium account, however, the issue I appear to have now is that there is no leaderboard option in battlelog for me to click so that I can activate the phantom assignments.

Am I missing something?

Hi @OasgarothO ,

No you are all good to go.  And you are correct with your observations with regards to the missing Leaderboard access…. 👍

There is a bug in the Battlelog now these days, so you will not have access direct to the Leaderboard there as we used to have.  And this is required for you to get onto the page for you to initialize your Phantom Program chapters for your soldier.

But do not despair as we have found a well working work-around:

1. First off, and I do not know why, but not all web browsers are handling the battlelog user logon as well as others.  So suggest that you use the Google Chrome if you can, as we know that definitely work for it.
  2. Then logon with your soldier to Battlelog
  3. After logged on, you can now go to your user profile settings area, where you select the option for "Feedback & Support" and click this.

BF4 Phantom Signup 1.JPG

4. There you can now directly select the option for going direct to the "Global Leaderboards". 

BF4 Phantom Signup 2.JPG

5. And when you get to that, the map will typically no longer show, but it does not matter.  You simply just scroll down to the bottom of that page.  And here bottom left, you will see the Phantom skull head.  Click this and you will get access to sign in to all your Phantom Program assignments.
  6. Enjoy the Phantom journey!

BF4 Phantom Signup 3.JPG

Hi @EA_Atic ,
Maybe this could be pinned on top next to the Phantom Assignment signup, as we get this same question from multiple players every single week still?
Feel free to edit as you will, like aka changing the title to "How to signup for the Phantom Assignments on the Global Leaderboard", but think it could be helpful for many players still to come...

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (554 Views)

All Replies

@OasgarothO If you're just in it for the phantom bow you can pick it up on Operation Outbreak from a crate and you'll have it permanently.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 7 (567 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@OasgarothO wrote:

Hi All,

[1] Premium account.

Am I missing something?

Hi @OasgarothO ,

No you are all good to go.  And you are correct with your observations with regards to the missing Leaderboard access…. 👍

There is a bug in the Battlelog now these days, so you will not have access direct to the Leaderboard there as we used to have.  And this is required for you to get onto the page for you to initialize your Phantom Program chapters for your soldier.

But do not despair as we have found a well working work-around:

1. First off, and I do not know why, but not all web browsers are handling the battlelog user logon as well as others.  So suggest that you use the Google Chrome if you can, as we know that definitely work for it.
  2. Then logon with your soldier to Battlelog
  3. After logged on, you can now go to your user profile settings area, where you select the option for "Feedback & Support" and click this.

BF4 Phantom Signup 1.JPG

4. There you can now directly select the option for going direct to the "Global Leaderboards". 

BF4 Phantom Signup 2.JPG

5. And when you get to that, the map will typically no longer show, but it does not matter.  You simply just scroll down to the bottom of that page.  And here bottom left, you will see the Phantom skull head.  Click this and you will get access to sign in to all your Phantom Program assignments.
  6. Enjoy the Phantom journey!

BF4 Phantom Signup 3.JPG

Hi @EA_Atic ,
Maybe this could be pinned on top next to the Phantom Assignment signup, as we get this same question from multiple players every single week still?
Feel free to edit as you will, like aka changing the title to "How to signup for the Phantom Assignments on the Global Leaderboard", but think it could be helpful for many players still to come...

Message 3 of 7 (555 Views)

★ Novice

type in bf4 battlelog leader boards at the bottom left you will see a tiny skull click on it and activate the passwords

Message 4 of 7 (538 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CyberDyme I am trying to type the passwords but it does not let me type anything. Any idea why?
Message 5 of 7 (441 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Khanivore00 Can you try different browsers? Maybe it's cache/cookie issue.
Message 6 of 7 (417 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Khanivore00 wrote:
@CyberDymeI am trying to type the passwords but it does not let me type anything. Any idea why?

Hi @Khanivore00 ,

As @IIPrest0nII mentions, best to use the Google Chrome browser as others do at times not react well with the active pop-up buttons etc.

If you are stuck just after you have pressed the hot-spot on the Phantom skull head, then please try and press the command 'REFRESH' or 'RELOAD' on your web browser, as that will force a reload of your web browser page and the memory data cache for the page that you are on.  That will typically then activate the key data entry screen. 

Best of luck with it!

Message 7 of 7 (399 Views)