Re: Phant

by Tarq_Jr

Original Post

Phant

★★ Novice

I have have interacted the document in phantom room but it it is still locked what should i do bf4 ps4 phantom operative assignment

I have done it on my ps3 ac but couldnt merged it so ıve done phantom assignments again

Message 1 of 8 (1,179 Views)

@kayakaya01 If you just care about the weapon you can unlock the Phantom Bow on the Operation Outbreak map but picking it up out of a crate in\near the village.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 8 (1,142 Views)

★★ Novice

I want the keycard assignment i already had it from outbreak

ı have done it and got the keycard on ps3 ac but couldnt merged so ı ve done all again

i am a big fan of phantom program which continues on bf1 with peackeeper in bf1 which i have done so its not for the bow im looking for i am looking for phantom operative orders 200 kills and 50 headshots

Message 3 of 8 (1,124 Views)

★★ Novice

Went in the room 4 times adter the first one the doc on the caninet doesnt exist anymore

Message 4 of 8 (1,066 Views)

★★ Novice

Please help me sort out the situation 

Message 5 of 8 (1,065 Views)

EA DICE Team
@kayakaya01 are you on a official server and is the game round going?

/Atic
Message 6 of 8 (1,011 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Atic2 times on public on going conquest match 2 times in private ongoing match

Message 7 of 8 (985 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello

Have you tried to kill anyone with the bow? Cause maybe its glitched. Although this hasn't happened to me I think that might work!

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Message 8 of 8 (891 Views)