Perfect Landing Assignment

by Luckman

Original Post

Perfect Landing Assignment

★★★ Newbie

After completing perfect landing numerous times to the correct requirements i still have not acheived anything for it at all. i have had a kill streak of 10 and have landed on the tower, i have also tried parachuting onto the tower but still no joy. I am wondering if you could help me with the issue as i have wasted alot of time trying to solve this assignment and i find that it is unaceptable.

Message 1 of 5 (555 Views)

Re: Perfect Landing Assignment

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

yeah having some issues very frustrating how hard is this really

Message 2 of 5 (548 Views)

★ Novice

notice how they dont reply to stuff they cant fix or are just to lazy to fix? like the ceiling glitch in Metro. I gave up on this assignment, its broke and chances are they arent gonna fix it. You know they are in a rush to pump out another expansion full of bugs and broken assignments so they cant bother with old stuff

Message 3 of 5 (475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here - got a 25 kill streak and landed on top of the tower. Assignment recognized the landing but ignored the kill streak. 

Message 4 of 5 (431 Views)

@sanguine_daddy wrote:

notice how they dont reply to stuff they cant fix or are just to lazy to fix? like the ceiling glitch in Metro. I gave up on this assignment, its broke and chances are they arent gonna fix it. You know they are in a rush to pump out another expansion full of bugs and broken assignments so they cant bother with old stuff

Sanguine that is because you are not speaking to EA on this forum, this is a community run self hep forum where gamers help gamers.  Only a handfult of EA community managers actually run the forums, the rest of the people are non-EA volunteers and if we can't assist with a subject we will not provide faulty advice just to answer a post. 

To the OP did you land on the very top of the tower?  I had the same experience that you did except that I wasn't at the top of the tower which I think may have been part of the problem.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 5 of 5 (428 Views)