Re: PS4 server tick rates?

by TapouTony420

Original Post

PS4 server tick rates?

★★ Novice

hey all. 

been having an issue when changing the server from 32 player 45hz to 64 player 30hz on ps4 - it stays at 45hz and max 44 players with limited power as server admin/owner i have to contact customer support to get the server rebooted. this can take up to an hour to resolve! am i alone in this issue?

also since the 45hz tick rate has been implemented i have found that it has completly ruined 32 player game modes as it appears the ps4 does not like this refresh rate it would be awesome if the devs could revert it back to 30hz so that ps4 players play tdm without the nasty rubber banding? 

i believe the devs are aware that console players have this issue? confirmation or an update would be awesome.

cheers.

Message 1 of 5 (991 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@HTHanas

This is a player based forum, we do not know anything about this.  Does it not allow you to go back to 30 Hz?  It should as when I play on Xbox Im almost certain I still see 30 Hz servers.

Your best bet is to ask on the official Battlefield Forums that are now found here, or you can always try the Battlelog Forums as well.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 5 (985 Views)

★★ Novice

@TapouTony420 wont switch back to 30hz from 45hz but will go from 30hz to 45hz lol confused yet?

i dont know how much control admins have on xbox but on psn the noose is around our necks on this one ive posted on the main forum but i doubt a dev would care as the game is 3 years old..

Message 3 of 5 (981 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have this issue currently making it almost not worth playing. If I get in a server with 30hz I'm usually ok but at least 80% to85% of the time or more it's 45hz and I'm getting all these warnings and the box icons and rpm icon on the right side of my screen. The game performance just isn't good at all when this happens. So what are we suppose to do about this just not play Battlefield?
Message 4 of 5 (939 Views)

★★ Novice
Pretty much ive harrassed ea and the devs they eother say in my fault or they just dont care.. just dont play 32 player modes and stick to 64 player conquest
Message 5 of 5 (933 Views)