Re: PS4 and BF4 Conquest Servers Failing!?

by Icuenvyme84

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Word cannot describe how frustrating bf4 and ps4 have been since the launch of either. First they rush out bf4 with still loads of minor issues not resolved. Annoying but acceptable for 60 bucks I guess. But $421 for a ps4 then a total of $120 in bf4, premium, and upgrade. Then my upgrade download only being at 46% after 20 hours? Forums said it wasn't I problem on disc download so I buy a ps4 copy putting my total cost to play bf4 on ps4 to $601! And I get on an no servers work but domination and team death match? If I wanted to play small map games I would have bought COD. It is disappointing to see fans loyal to the franchise have to put up with so much in a product we pay for.
Message 21 of 31 (1,509 Views)

Why is conquest mode not working on my PS4?

★ Newbie

Message 22 of 31 (1,290 Views)

Re: Why is conquest mode not working on my PS4?

★★★ Newbie

Because nothing work good with BF4 on PS4. 

1- Server Search doesnt work, it only show us empty server.

2- IF WE FIND a server with people, most of time we cant connect and we got an error message about our internet connection.

3- IF YOU FINISH by found a way to get through a game with people, dont think u gonna do alot of game with those guys because your going to be disconnected most of the time after the match

4- People who like playing BF like BIG HUGE MAP with BIG HUGE number of opponent. We need working 64 map. People who want to play small map buy COD ! we need big map , like the BETA !

5- PS4 400$   ,   BF4   69$    ,   Premiem Membership 50$    ,     Online account 10$ :   530$ waste for now and alot of frustration.

I am sit on my couch and just watchin this game load and crash...

So the answer now.

WE DONT KNOW WHY ITS NOT WORKING. AND EA DONT TELL US WHATS GOING ON. sorry Wink

Message 23 of 31 (1,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OK is there any new update I haven't seen. The only reason I got this game was for conquest. If I wanted to play teamdeath match ill play cod.. Please fix other wise iam exchanging this game out thanks

Message 24 of 31 (1,117 Views)

★★ Novice
Am having this proble also conquest is not working on ps4 but I bet it will on xbox one they probly paided ea to do this to ps4 just saying dice is sopost to take over xbox servers
Message 25 of 31 (1,106 Views)

connection issue Bf4

★★★ Newbie

I can't load any conquest maps on multiplayer it  tells me that i lost connection. Does anyone know if this is still an issue ?

Message 26 of 31 (1,027 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA,  It is now November 29 and I am still only able to join a server 1 out of every 5-10 connect attempts in Quick match (any game mode).  Yet when I play commander from my iPad, I can join every match I log into?  Any update for when this will be corrected on PS4?  It is making the game very frustrating when I want to play MP.

Thanks,

Xgrad

Message 27 of 31 (840 Views)

★ Novice
When I search for hard core servers (for any game mode, map, amount of players) only a few servers ever show up. When I say a few I mean literally the most ive ever seen was 3. Is their an ongoing issue with hardcore servers on ps4?
Message 28 of 31 (814 Views)

★★★ Newbie

happened to me morning of 1/4/13

Message 29 of 31 (577 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was able to join until the recent patch now I can't find any.

Message 30 of 31 (485 Views)