[PS4] PlayStation 4 and Origin Account Linking Issue

by Metsanvaari

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[PS4] PlayStation 4 and Origin Account Linking Issue

★ Apprentice
How do I link my existing Origin account from my pc to my PlayStation 4?
Message 1 of 25 (199,830 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PS4] PlayStation 4 and Origin Account Linking Issue

Try this:

Step 1 - Go to www.ea.com
Step 2 - Click on 'Login' in the upper right corner, if you are already logged in, log out.
Step 3 - Now the login form pops up, ignore the textfields and click the PSN button below
Step 4 - A new window pops up that allows you to login with your PSN account.
Step 5 - Now that the EA Server knows that you are the owner of this PSN account and if you already have an EA account you can now login to connect both accounts. In case you don't have an EA/Origin account yet, simply click the link on the right side to create one.

If you still can't get it to connect speak with a game advisor here who can manually connect them:
1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

I recommend that you use the telephone option and the “call me” option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time (call back feature available to North America only).
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 7 of 25 (209,177 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Directions for adding your PSN or Xbox Live ID to your EA Account can be found here: https://help.ea.com/article/linking-your-gamertag-psn-id-or-ea-classic-screen-name

barry.png
Message 2 of 25 (199,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It doen't work need more help

Message 3 of 25 (195,338 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still cant get them to connect

Message 4 of 25 (195,237 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Completely unhelpful.

Message 5 of 25 (191,799 Views)

★★★ Newbie

dayumm u good service

@hyyt46 wrote:
How do I link my existing Origin account from my pc to my PlayStation 4?

Message 6 of 25 (188,418 Views)

Try this:

Step 1 - Go to www.ea.com
Step 2 - Click on 'Login' in the upper right corner, if you are already logged in, log out.
Step 3 - Now the login form pops up, ignore the textfields and click the PSN button below
Step 4 - A new window pops up that allows you to login with your PSN account.
Step 5 - Now that the EA Server knows that you are the owner of this PSN account and if you already have an EA account you can now login to connect both accounts. In case you don't have an EA/Origin account yet, simply click the link on the right side to create one.

If you still can't get it to connect speak with a game advisor here who can manually connect them:
1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

I recommend that you use the telephone option and the “call me” option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time (call back feature available to North America only).
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 7 of 25 (209,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank You!!:heart:

Message 8 of 25 (187,811 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is a sulution to your problem; first when you try to log in to origin you click sign in with PSN (OBS this is just for the account you registred on bf4 when you started it). Than you are logged into the account that you registered and can make emblems ,etc  :D

Message 9 of 25 (182,892 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just tried that, when I hit log in, a blank white window pops up that does nothing.

Message 10 of 25 (182,225 Views)