PS4 Capture the Flag DLC Issue on BF4

by MAJIKHANDS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4 Capture the Flag DLC Issue on BF4

★★ Novice
I'm getting a message 'Matchmaking Failed" when I try to join Capture the Flag using a PS4 on Battlefield 4. Error message says "You are missing one or more DLCs played on this server". I also cannot join any large scale map (Conquest, Obliteration, etc.). The only game that seems to work for me using the PS4 is Team Deathmatch. No other servers seem to be working.
Message 1 of 7 (12,919 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS4 Capture the Flag DLC Issue on BF4

★★★ Novice
Capture the Flag is not available until the second DLC pack is released. So there is no error with that.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (12,921 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Yeah same issue hear its a shame spent all this money and very excited to only be able to.play one maybe two game.modes I'm very dissapointed with the issues of being booted cause of the game as well there's a lot of potential its the best looking game I've ever seen in 15 years of solid gaming please fix this problem
Message 2 of 7 (12,788 Views)

★★★ Novice
Capture the Flag is not available until the second DLC pack is released. So there is no error with that.
Message 3 of 7 (12,922 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks Icy. Didn't know that. I also didn't know, until I talked to EA customer service yesterday, that none of the Battlepacks that you get in Premium will be transferred over to PS 4 until next week (maybe this week). I'm surprised that EA and Sony couldn't have gotten their act together better before rolling out the PS 4. These server issues and problems must have been known and EA didn't say anything about any schedule for rolling out all the fixes or transitions to PS 4. Did anybody see anything come from either of these guys that would have led you to believe we'd be having all these problems?
Message 4 of 7 (12,577 Views)

★★★ Novice

Dude, the PS4 just came out three weeks ago, of course we are unfortunatley going to expeirence faults and issues. Just gotta be patient, hopefully they'll fix things sooner rather than later.

Message 5 of 7 (10,703 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks man, but really if it's the case... why dont they say that it's not available untill DLC #2 instead of having player wandering why they dont have the proper files ?
In french it's really frustrating, it say that you dont have all the downloadable content used on the server !!!
If there is no server having those files, the error mesage should no be this.
Bought Premium pack thinking that would solve my problem.
Double frustration when you see it fix nothing.
Message 6 of 7 (7,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did the exact same thing buying premium! How annoying!!!! Now I have spent $110+ on this game that has ALL THESE BUGS AND ISSUES STILL TWO MONTHS LATER!! UGHHHHH!!! SO FRUSTRATED! 

Message 7 of 7 (7,234 Views)