PS4/Battlefield 4/Campaign

by ihupfc42zddo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4/Battlefield 4/Campaign

★★★ Newbie

I am stuck on the beach head, How do I nget past the cars to get to the airport?

Message 1 of 2 (482 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS4/Battlefield 4/Campaign

★★★★★ Expert

Been a while since being there, so please forgive if not the right place/moment in the Campaign.    But think you stay along the beach going to the left hand side.   Navigate around/jump up across the cars.   Think also you had a vehicle at your disposal in ‘chapter’ just before.   When in that vehicle you can bulldoze your way through the barriers/cars blocking your way on foot.

if this didn’t match your situation, then please highlight which campaign segment that you are in and I can look it up for you!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (467 Views)

All Replies

Re: PS4/Battlefield 4/Campaign

★★★★★ Expert

Been a while since being there, so please forgive if not the right place/moment in the Campaign.    But think you stay along the beach going to the left hand side.   Navigate around/jump up across the cars.   Think also you had a vehicle at your disposal in ‘chapter’ just before.   When in that vehicle you can bulldoze your way through the barriers/cars blocking your way on foot.

if this didn’t match your situation, then please highlight which campaign segment that you are in and I can look it up for you!

Message 2 of 2 (468 Views)