Re: PC FPS drops/Stuttering/Freezing - Non of the solutions i found on the web worked

by 2042isNotBF

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: PC FPS drops/Stuttering/Freezing - Non of the solutions i found on the web worked

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

You can try this it was a fix for one player I know of....

For some reason, having weapon DOF on was causing my frames whenever I ADS to drop by over 50.

Its in game under video settings.

________________________________________________________________________________

I do NOT work for EA , I am just a gamer who will try to help another gamer on PC fix BF4 issues. Did I help you @ all? Reward me with a XP if I did. If I solved your question please hit Accept As Solution on my post so others know it worked.

Message 11 of 14 (413 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay now i updated my driver to the beta one and even installed a razer game booster. The FPS havent change even for 1, still max when playing is 30. But when i die it goes to 45-50 and after i get back to the menu it drops back down to 18-30. Also tried with WEAPON DOF off. The frames just dont change i dont understand. are they locked or what?

Message 12 of 14 (408 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

No as far as I know FPS cant lock unless you set it in cfg  :/ It may be from what llPOWERZll posted. I do know if you get a new CPU and such it would be way nicer for you in BF4 but you could still have issues as the game takes much work to make it stable on players end. This is why I ask people to check windows for errors lol. This is what I have for CPU and M/b and ram all semi new still for me and helped me alot with this game.

Intel i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz, M/B ASUS Maximus V1 Hero,Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHZ

________________________________________________________________________________

I do NOT work for EA , I am just a gamer who will try to help another gamer on PC fix BF4 issues. Did I help you @ all? Reward me with a XP if I did. If I solved your question please hit Accept As Solution on my post so others know it worked.

Message 13 of 14 (403 Views)

Re: PC FPS drops/Stuttering/Freezing - Non of the solutions i found on the web w

★★★ Newbie

drop the rosultion scale. to like 80% runs alot faster

Message 14 of 14 (331 Views)