Re: PC Battlelog says I need to install China Rising.

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PC Battlelog says I need to install China Rising.

★★★ Newbie

Sup.

Seen alot of people having trouble with the expansionpack China Rising. I have too. But none of the solutions that are given doesn't help. I mostly get rederected to Origin's or EA's help site but EA's website doesn't seem to load and Origin's ain't giving me any real answers that will help.

My brother bought me Battlefield 4 on CD as an early christmas present. It had China Rising expansionpack in it. I activated the code and got Battlefield 4 and china rising, even my battlelog says I have it but still when I try to join a server it says I don't have the expansion and could either download it or retry. Neither works.

Any with a GOOD solution and not "Try to contact origin or EA" No. That does not work. I've been trying all night to get this fixed but nope.

Message 1 of 6 (1,989 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

I am sorry but if you are not a premium player you will have to wait till 17.12.2013. Only premium players have access you will have to wait a bit more but on 17th all will be fine and you will get access if anything goes wrong I don't think it will but if it does then 

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,987 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

I am sorry but if you are not a premium player you will have to wait till 17.12.2013. Only premium players have access you will have to wait a bit more but on 17th all will be fine and you will get access if anything goes wrong I don't think it will but if it does then 

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 2 of 6 (1,988 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Didn't know that. Thanks!

There should be more information that non premium players will get it abit later even if they have it.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 6 (1,972 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

Well and this is for all future DLC Navel Strike Dragons Teeth and Final Stand premium players will get access 2 weeks early you can read it all on premium official site here http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/premium

Message 4 of 6 (1,963 Views)

China rising and Premium

★★★ Novice

IM sorry but this is just ridiculous I pay 60 bucks for a game and another like 10 bucks for the dlc and premium is basically the price of the game in store come on what the **bleep**?  That's the biggest money grab ever I really Disappointed with dice. I shouldn't be spending over 100$ on one game.. I can't believe everyone just rolls over for this crap.  And I pay for a dlc and I have to wait? What the hell IM a human being too. I wont be buying any new games by EA or dice because you Your games are not worth what you think it is. I spawn with the original layouts like IM rank 1 over again. The iron sights on guns take 5 mins before I can even look through them because of the rendering time (and is not a slow internet connection) I was really looking forward to this game and I can't believe how **bleep**ty it is. Pardon my language but its really the only word I can use to describe this shiny turd. BF3 Was better than this game. AND DLCS ARE **bleep**ING STUPID. IF I BUY A GAME I WANT THE WHOLE **bleep**ING GAME NOT ONLY PARTS I should not have to buy more to enjoy my game.

Message 5 of 6 (1,083 Views)

Re: China rising and Premium

★★★ Novice

i apologize this meant to be a new question not on this feed

Message 6 of 6 (1,080 Views)