PC Battlefield 4 Stuck on loading level

by R3KT_GET

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PC Battlefield 4 Stuck on loading level

★★★ Newbie

I bought another battlefield 4 for my second account but it doesnt launch, it gets stuck in loading level. HELP PLEASE

Message 1 of 2 (22,843 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PC Battlefield 4 Stuck on loading level

Hero (Retired)

you can try this to start with but what have you tried already as dont want to spam you with things to try and fix it lol :]

Run the game as Administrator:
Go to the Origin games folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4) and find Bf4.exe. Right click it and go to PROPERTIES, then COMPATIBILITY and check the box next to RUN THIS PROGRAM AS ADMINISTRATOR.
Do the same with BF4_x86.exe as well.

Run Origin as Administrator:
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin and right click on Origin.exe and go to properties. Then go to compatibility tab and check the box next to RUN AS ADMIN.

Disable Origin in game:
In Origin - Application settings - Origin in Game - disable Origin in game

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

________________________________________________________________________________

Did I help you @ all? Reward me with a XP if I did. If I solved your question please hit Accept As Solution on my post so others know it worked.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (23,802 Views)

All Replies

Re: PC Battlefield 4 Stuck on loading level

Hero (Retired)

you can try this to start with but what have you tried already as dont want to spam you with things to try and fix it lol :]

Run the game as Administrator:
Go to the Origin games folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4) and find Bf4.exe. Right click it and go to PROPERTIES, then COMPATIBILITY and check the box next to RUN THIS PROGRAM AS ADMINISTRATOR.
Do the same with BF4_x86.exe as well.

Run Origin as Administrator:
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin and right click on Origin.exe and go to properties. Then go to compatibility tab and check the box next to RUN AS ADMIN.

Disable Origin in game:
In Origin - Application settings - Origin in Game - disable Origin in game

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

________________________________________________________________________________

Did I help you @ all? Reward me with a XP if I did. If I solved your question please hit Accept As Solution on my post so others know it worked.

Message 2 of 2 (23,803 Views)