PC Battlefield 4 DOWNLOAD BROWSER PLUGIN

by adrianhughes

Original Post

Re: PC Battlefield 4 DOWNLOAD BROWSER PLUGIN

@windsythe2 wrote:

now with new patch IE AND FIREFOX wont complet the install of the patch. missing the DBL exp event for the week now. FIX THIS SYSTEM BEFOR YOU RELEASE DLC PLEASE!!!!

For firefox (or other browsers) that will not complete the plugin update manually save the plugin updater file to your desktop, close the browser, right click the plugin updater and select "run as administrator", allow the plugin executable to run, then restart your browser and it should work as intended.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 21 of 56 (15,388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i also deleted the plugin and it does not prompt for reinstall :/

Message 22 of 56 (15,311 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This should solve this issue for anyone with this problem. If not, feel free to send me a private message.

Make sure you have the latest version of flash installed on your PC http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?no_redirect

Remove all versions of the previous battlelog browser plugins that are already in your downloads folder or installed on your computer and re download it from the direct download link here: http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/bl-cdn/cdnprefix/production-95/public/download/battlelog-web-plugins_...

Follow the steps below for the browser you are using.

Chrome:
1. Clear Browsing Data
2. In the search bar typing the following command: chrome://plugins
3. Checking the box Always allowed for ESN Sonar API and Battlelog Game Launcher
4. Restart your PC

FireFox:
1. Navigate to Addons (Firefox menu) > Plugins
2. Search for ESN and Battlelog
3. Set both to: Always Activated
4. Restart your PC.

Internet Explorer:
1. From Internet Options/General tab > Clear Browsing data > Delete button
2. From Security tab, slide the bar to bottom > Medium Protection
3. In Trusted Sites > battlefield.com should be added along with battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ and battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/
4. Restart your PC.

Message 23 of 56 (17,751 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 24 of 56 (14,355 Views)

★★ Novice

When i try to join a game it orders me to download this plugin so i do it. It asks me if i accept EA to make changes to my pc do i accept it. Then it shows a little scree that says the download has completed but it dissapears after 1 second. So i click continue on the game but it still says i dont have the plugin. So i restarded my browser but it still sayd it. I even restarded my pc and it still sayd it. I tryed to download it for 5 times now. No succes. I cant play battlefield 4 right now and im getting nurves.

Message 25 of 56 (13,916 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Bastian wrote:

Please check if you are now able do download and install the plugin after our latest patch.

Cheers

Basti

Message 26 of 56 (13,650 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@adrianhughes wrote:

PC Battlefield 4 startup campaign web page. I cannot pass the DOWNLOAD BROWSER PLUGIN. The download completes, and the DOWNLOAD BROWSER PLUGIN reopens. Tried restarts, diffrent browser, firewall OFF, etc

Message 27 of 56 (12,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 28 of 56 (12,235 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks a million it works perfect had of to you dude

Message 29 of 56 (11,462 Views)

★★ Novice

Chrome:
1. Clear Browsing Data
2. In the search bar typing the following command: chrome://plugins
3. Checking the box Always allowed for ESN Sonar API and Battlelog Game Launcher

in plugin it didnt show ESN Sonar API and Battlelog Game Launcher ?
I have remove & reinstall the new one..
why ??

Message 30 of 56 (11,452 Views)