Re: PC BF4 LOST CONNECTION TO SESSION..

by andrewlaw188

Original Post

★ Novice

I'm currently playing the BF4 free trial on PC and I can't experience multiplayer because I keep having the save error "You have lost the connection to the session" I really wanna buy the game, but seeing that this happens and there are no straight answers, not sure if is a waste of money, pls help me fix this, when I enter a session where there are below 3 people, I can be there but as sonn as there are enough players the screen goes black and the same error shows, the rest just shows the loading screen for a while and then the error, I don't know how to do the ports thing but I've seen a lot of people saying that it doesn't work, I've tried turning off Widows Gaming, nVidia Share, restart my computer, restart my router, but nothing. Pls help me, I really wanna play the game

Message 41 of 73 (4,883 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Buy the game, then the error is gone. Trial gamers are kicked out of some maps/servers.

Message 42 of 73 (4,871 Views)

★★★ Newbie

A friend of mine was greeted with the same error when trying to join Operation Locker Servers during his BF4 PC Trial. After he bought the full version the error no longer occurred. So I guess this isn't an issue with anybodies computer or connection but EA trying to keep people (or maybe cheaters) with Trial-Accounts from playing one of the most popular maps in the game. Of course they wouldn't tell you about such practices here. We are talking about EA after all. But that's just my theory.

Message 43 of 73 (4,866 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the reply, both of you, I really wanted this game for quite a while.

Message 44 of 73 (4,834 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Well ship, it appears this error is way too much common amongst trial users.

Tuck me, if I'm thinking about buying your game not letting me play the trial kinda takes away all that will and I'm definitely not buying the game after this complete shipshow of staff members typing all these robot like sorry-ask-bullship-not-helping-at-all-answers. If it's a way of stopping hackers or something like that let me tell ya; You suck at it. Try making a decent antihack solution like BattlEye. Damn this is frustrating.

EDIT: All the swearing is now replaced with convenient words that I marked with bold and italic because apparently EA assumes we're 10 years old and never heard these words before in our life.

Message 45 of 73 (4,787 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wish it was that easy... I have owned this game for years, have been ranked 140 for years and then all of a sudden this BS starts happeninng and EA can't fix it. So frustrating... 

Unlike some, I actually get to play it for a while. Say 10min max, then it drops out and gives me that stupid 'You lost connect with the EA servers". Like.. me?? I was playing the game!! If anything the EA server lost the connection with ME!

Message 46 of 73 (4,768 Views)

★ Novice

I can also confirm this is the cause / solution. Ran the demo had the error appear everywhere. Payed for the game problem is now fixed. 

Message 47 of 73 (4,665 Views)

★★★ Newbie

YEAH sampe problem with me..

lucky i tried this game before im buying it..

I keep having the save error "You have lost the connection to the session" and cant even play anything..

how can i buy game that i cant play ?

Message 48 of 73 (4,560 Views)

★ Novice
me too.. do you have any solution or still have same situation
Message 49 of 73 (4,252 Views)

★ Novice
me too.. do you have any solution or still have same situation?
Message 50 of 73 (4,252 Views)