by LTbigbill

Original Post

Re: [PC][BF4] Joining Server, Nothing Happens

★★★★★ Newbie

thx!!!  

Message 11 of 19 (1,407 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem right now too, I looked at my plugins and i only had one battlelog game launcher and that was 2.3.2. I tried reinstalling it and nothing happend... please help!

Message 12 of 19 (1,385 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I KNOW and i didnt even have this problem until recently. How many people does it take to have this problem before EA/DICE acknowledge it.

Message 13 of 19 (1,362 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found a fix that should work for you and other players problem. first go to chrome://plugins and click details and you should see all the info for the plugins. SCroll down to your Battlelog Game Launcher - Version: 2.3.2 and check were the location of the dll file is(mine is C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelog Web Plugins\2.3.2\npbattlelog.dll). Simply go to the 2.3.2 folder and delete the dll file.NOw all you have to do is redownload the plugin from battlog as you will not be able to join if you don't. You should be able join the servers again.*Note that if you had your battleog plugin disabled simply go to the chrome plugins again and re-enable after your download.

Hope this helped you guys!

Message 14 of 19 (1,331 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi

i hade the same problemwith only 1 showing but just have to go to chome://plugins and disable it the redownload the plugin and enable it again then i worked again for me.

Message 15 of 19 (1,320 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a computer that could run BF3 on max graphics settings so running the BF4 game should be no problem. I can join a server but it says "Could not communicate with BF4. Please use the Task Manager to close it down." BF4 doesnt even load at all and I have no idea what to do about it. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. 

Message 16 of 19 (1,177 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I had this same problem and I test some possibilities like uninstall/reinstall battlelog plugin and the game (with your expansions) and then I remembered a problem that I had with FIFA 2013, when my antivirus had marked some archives like "non-trusted".

I solved this problem setting the antivirus (Comodo Antivirus) to accept this files like trustable (the blocked archive was the EA BF4 activator)

Sorry about my english skills :/
I hope I could help you.
bye

Message 17 of 19 (1,111 Views)

★ Novice

Man, thanks a lot, I've try lot of solutions, but this one,I never thought about it and it works for me.

Comodo has never block my BF4 since this update.

Message 18 of 19 (1,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie

try setting the origin.exe properities in compatibility to run as admin... fixed it for me after nothing else would work.. hope it helps

Message 19 of 19 (619 Views)