Same here. Still broke. 

Message 13 of 35 (1,672 Views)

Re: [PC] BF4 Battlelog not working properly, Plugin problem

★ Novice

I can't have multiplayer service for my ps3 i need help mate

Message 14 of 35 (1,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this thread is a little old now but I have the same problem and its seems your solutions don't quite help. I use Chrome and I did everything that has been said for using Chrome browser and it still won't work. I tried following the steps in the reply marked as the solution but it seems that when I go into Windows Firewall>Advanced Settings>Inbound I have no PnkbstrA.exe and PnkbstrB.exe files as described. Hopefully this helps find a solution for me. I just want to play Battlefield Frown please help!

Message 15 of 35 (1,625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I know this post is quite old now but I have the same problem and your solution doesn't quite work. When I go to Windows Firewall>Advanced Settings>Inbound I have no PnkbstrA.exe and PnkbstrB.exe as described. I hope this helps you find a solution fo me. Please help, I just want to play Battlefield! Frown

Message 16 of 35 (1,625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi there mate, I have tried all your solution and still get no love.  I can play the game normally as in campain thing.

But as i join a sever i get all the good things like connecting, loading i see the map and then it end all there.

It just sits and spins mate.

For months i have tried to get it to work restalled it, updated the drivers etc.   Mate any more ideas.

Message 17 of 35 (1,577 Views)

★ Novice

Hey , this works for me

Message 18 of 35 (1,501 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

thanks Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 19 of 35 (1,474 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there, you def seem to know yoru way around the battleog plug-in issues. I would appriciate your help. I recently tried updating my plug-in and it won't install. I get the message:

"Error: Can't initialize plug-ins directory. Please try again Later."

Ive tried rebooting, scanning for malware, emptying temp folder, clicking always allowed on the chrome://plugins battleog and ESN Sonar, and trying another browser besides chrome. So far nothing, it wont even try to install. Thanks for your help!

Message 20 of 35 (1,461 Views)