Origin erased one of my friends in the firends list

by Jimpovich

Original Post

Origin erased one of my friends in the firends list

★ Novice

And also in Battlelog. I do not know how and why. And i am the only one who has access you my account. And for him i was erased as well and suddenly i was in his blocklist. He could add me again but labeled as "other friends" in his friendslist, but i cannot add him at all nor accept his friends request when he could send one. He can see me in his friendslist but only as offline. We play BF4 almost every night and joing eachother trough Battlelog. So this makes no sense at all why the he and i was suddenly erased from both friendslists. We could add one another on Battlelog again  but not in the client. He did not erase me and block me, he was shocked as well that he could not find me in his Origin and Battlelog friendslist.

Did a  quick Google search and according to some forums, this has been a problem even since 2011. So why is this still happening? Why did Origin and Battlelog suddenly erase me and him from boths friendslist in Origin and Battlelog? Why was i blocked from his side even though he did nothing?

(Am i make any sense at all with my english?)

Message 1 of 1 (133 Views)