Re: Origin could not start up (-5ef7ffff): The LSX server didn't respond within the set timeout.

by SiarkusJP

Original Post

Re: Origin could not start up (-5ef7ffff): The LSX server didn't respond within the set timeout.

★★ Apprentice

Also fixed my Dead Space 3 scanning for DLC bug.

Mass Effect 3 may now also get past the origin not running bug, but since it now just crashes, I can't tell.  That's probably leftovers from me getting rid of the need for Origin to run the game though.

Really not sure why Origin takes issue with this setting.  Origin team - you're not on wimpy closed consoles now guys, we do all sorts of crazy things on PCs and you need to work on all of it!  No assumptions!  :O

Message 11 of 17 (9,713 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You Sir are my greatest hero. I will be forever in your Debt........Confusedmileyhappy:

"Set it from an elevated command prompt with:

netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal"

for anyone else, open command prompt and type or copy paste the below and press enter . enjoy BF4

netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal

Message 12 of 17 (9,656 Views)

★ Novice

You rock, those changes helped me too!!.

Message 13 of 17 (9,120 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Origin could not get code (-5ef7ffff): The LSX server didn't respond within the set timeout.

I just had it now on http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/PC/017ad55d-1299-47bf-b62b-52b32aa794f2/GDR-6-Panz...  while joining on a friend.

Message 14 of 17 (8,948 Views)

★★ Novice

ssad

Message 15 of 17 (7,524 Views)

★★ Novice

@disobey19 wrote:

Hi, I'm Italian and sorry if I write bad but use the translator, I have the same problem and I'm going crazy because I want to play the beta, there is a solution to the problem?

Message 16 of 17 (7,516 Views)

Re: Origin could not start up (-5ef7ffff): The LSX server didn't respond within

★ Novice

I found solution. You must completely uninstall all boost internet programs like for a sample (Killer Network - MSI motherboard, Gamefirst III - Asus motherboard....)
I hope that is your problem solved.

When i helped you, give me subscribe on my YT channel Standard smile Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNU_KrJVOJP-a9wZEbJ696A

Message 17 of 17 (4,055 Views)