Re: Origin asked me to reactivate Battlefield 4 but it says my code has already been used!

by Sudden109

Original Post

Origin asked me to reactivate Battlefield 4 but it says my code has already been used!

★ Novice
Hello, I have this problem that has been stressing me out a bit, considering i have spent 50 bucks on this game.

I purchased the game in a store in nyc and brought it to Argentina (where i live). I could install it without problems and run the game perfectly at first. However, after a while without playing cause i was studying, i tried to log in to my origin account and it said the program had to be updated. So i just did that and logged in, ( after many tries cause i didnt remember which of my many passwords i had used when i created the account). Once i was in, origin (maybe cause of the many log in attempts), showed up a message saying something like " You need to reactivate Battlefield 4" , so i just put again my activation code , which was in my game´s box. It recognized it was from battlefield 4 but after the "continue" button said that the code had already been used! so now i just cant play a game i had spent 50 dollar on.... Anyone knows how to solve it?

I looked for a service phone number, but I didnt find one from Argentina. Thanks in advance from here.  

HELPPP ME PLEASEEE, DONT WANNA LOSE THAT GAME

Message 1 of 3 (563 Views)

Re: Origin asked me to reactivate Battlefield 4 but it says my code has already been used!

EA Staff

I do not see full BF4 linked to this account (trial version only). Could it be possible that the game is linked to a different Origin account?

Message 2 of 3 (550 Views)

★ Novice

The game was linked to this account , but it dissapeared after they asked me to insert the activation code again, and said that the code had already been used. Meanwhile i downloaded a trial version to be able to play while this problem is solved.

Yesterday a message showed up saying that my account was open in another computer, but i have never logged in in another pc but mine, could have my account been corrupted? i can send you a picture of the game with the activation code if you want. Thank you for answering, i will wait for your response.

Message 3 of 3 (544 Views)