Re: Origin Log-In Problem

by MitchJacob91

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Log-In Problem

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello guys I'm playing Battlefield 4 from a past few months, got no problem at all before but today earlier this morning, When i tried to connect to the server it said "You were disconnected from ea servers" and my origin went offline. I tried to log in many times but it took me to log in screen again and again saying "Could not connect to the server, please try again later", after that I tried re-installing the application Both Online and Offline Installers but same problem. Then I Tried the Origin Website, but in the home before even trying to sign in it said "Sign in is currently unavailable, please try again later". Then i googled about the problem "origin online sign in is unavailable", did same as what the solutions said, but I still have that problem. Although my battlelog ID is signed in but i can't play. Can anyone help me out with this?

[Edit: Second screenshot was removed for security reason]

Message 1 of 43 (61,450 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

Well My Problem kinda Solved out Somehow Thanks to this http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-Online-login-is-currently-unavailable/td-p/5019298

Did all things mentioned on that post and in addition I reseted my Browser (Chorme) and my WiFi Router and Re-Installed my Anti-Virus Software.

View in thread

Message 2 of 43 (70,726 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Well My Problem kinda Solved out Somehow Thanks to this http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-Online-login-is-currently-unavailable/td-p/5019298

Did all things mentioned on that post and in addition I reseted my Browser (Chorme) and my WiFi Router and Re-Installed my Anti-Virus Software.

Message 2 of 43 (70,727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well that's about the most incompetent thing I've heard. What on earth are EA devs smoking? This is not a problem that should exist in any capacity. 

Message 3 of 43 (60,869 Views)

★★ Novice

spent $20 bucks on simcity last December, just got a new computer and i'm having the same problem "sign in is currently unavailable please try again later" my proxy server was already off so i really dont know what to do now.

Message 4 of 43 (59,789 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's still doing it. They can't make any money from me if I can't log in to their site. I've complained about this before, and it worked for all of 3 weeks or so, and now hasn't worked for a few months. Their loss. 

Message 5 of 43 (59,294 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @gattogris,

is the error you are experiencing the exact same as the one mentioned in the original post? And did you go through the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the linked post, trying another browser, clearing your cache, using an incognito window and the like?

Message 6 of 43 (59,222 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No. I'm not going to. If EA wants me to shop with them, they can fix this and keep it fixed. I have plenty of other places I'd love to shop & will, sites which make it very easy to conduct business. Thank you for taking the time to reply. 

Message 7 of 43 (58,682 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has to be a joke. I have tried daily for two weeks now because I want to spend money on the Sims 4. But, this damn website is a freaking joke. I am not going to jump through hoops, I am not going to try different browsers, hell no. If Origin wants my money, this company needs to fix their buggy *. I see threads regarding this issue ranging back 6 years. SIX FREAKING YEARS. What the heck? Isn't this a FREAKING SOFTWARE COMPANY? How does this garbage makes sense? Something needs to be fixed, and preferably immediately.

Message 8 of 43 (57,905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey @gattogris,

i have the same problem...
and i think that it have nothing with the browser cuz it happen to me with ur client
-adding a screenshot-

thanks in advens

Message 9 of 43 (54,994 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here, tried FF and Chrome, what the hell!!

Message 10 of 43 (54,889 Views)