Origin Launcher keeps redirecting me to Battlelog when clicking "play" on bf4

by SpooderSpartan

Original Post

Origin Launcher keeps redirecting me to Battlelog when clicking "play" on bf4

★★★★★ Newbie

Yesterday, August 27, 2020, I didn't have this problem. I just clicked on the icon or clicked play for battlefield 4 it would open the application as usual. Now it keeps redirecting me over to  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4 , I don't want to try and figure out how I am supposed to play bf4 now through the website, I want to play bf4 like normal. Yes i have already ran it as administrator.

Message 1 of 6 (1,160 Views)

Re: Origin Launcher keeps redirecting me to Battlelog when clicking "play&q

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@SpooderSpartanI have the same problem, exactly like you, i reinstall all the * origin, the game and all that like always do when i have a problem whit origin, and still dont work, so they broke something as usual... i think maybe that new STEAM things they are implementing broke this, and i hope they fix it, because i only use the "NEW UI" on BF4, i dont like the Battlelog way.

PS: EA, for the love of god, give us a way to migrate all of our licenses from Origin to STEAM, and play the game from there, without the need to use ORIGIN, this launcher is cancerous, always be the same, well... even the old classic origin are better than this.

EDIT: I TRY NOW, AFTER DELETING CACHES AND PUT ALL THE .EXE IN ORIGIN FOLDER WHIT ADMIN PRIVILEGES (AND BF4 .EXES) AND NOW THE GAME LAUNCH WHIT THE NEW UI AGAIN, HOPE THEY DONT BROKE AGAIN.

Message 2 of 6 (1,147 Views)

Re: Origin Launcher keeps redirecting me to Battlelog when clicking "play&a

EA DICE Team
@XxDJKENKExX @SpooderSpartan we did back end update to open up the in-game menu instead. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 3 of 6 (1,073 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Sorry I completely forgot about this post, the fix happened a while back, but now is the browser menu is back. Is there a setting I can change to make it only do in-game menu? If I could have any say in this, please make a setting choice to choose between in-game menu and browser menu, thanks.

Message 4 of 6 (968 Views)

Message 5 of 6 (821 Views)

Re: Origin Launcher keeps redirecting me to Battlelog when clicking "play&q

Message 6 of 6 (795 Views)