Rif.: Origin Access upgraded my BF4 standard with all DLCs to Premium

by Convultus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Access upgraded my BF4 standard with all DLCs to Premium

★ Apprentice

It said that the premium upgrade was free but I want to know more, my BF4 game was changed into Premium Edition so the standard edition, the one that I always had is now gone. I'm asking if what's gonna happen to the DLCs that I got for free? I got all of the DLCs for free.

Message 1 of 6 (1,467 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Convultus wrote:

That gave me peace of mind but considering that you said you are not affiliated with EA, how did you know this? I hope it's true but I've seen other threads where people claim that it will be reverted back to standard edition and all the DLCs that I got for free will be removed as well.

And also are you able to keep all the stuff you got from Premium Battlepacks?

No, any DLCs that you purchased for free from the recent Battlefield specials\giveways will remain on your account. Any DLC that you received access to solely via Origin access will be lost once your sub to Origin access is over.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,435 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Convultus!

Don't worry. Even if you decide to stop the Origin Access subscription your Battlefield 4 edition will return to the standard one and you will maintain the access to every DLC you owned before.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 6 (1,455 Views)

★ Apprentice

That gave me peace of mind but considering that you said you are not affiliated with EA, how did you know this? I hope it's true but I've seen other threads where people claim that it will be reverted back to standard edition and all the DLCs that I got for free will be removed as well.

Message 3 of 6 (1,450 Views)

@Convultus wrote:

No, any DLCs that you purchased for free from the recent Battlefield specials\giveways will remain on your account. Any DLC that you received access to solely via Origin access will be lost once your sub to Origin access is over.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 6 (1,436 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The stuff you unlocked (dog tags, XP, assignements) will remain unlocked but you will lose access to the Maps related with the dlc you owned. I can't confirm you will mantain access to dlc weapons. 

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 5 of 6 (1,429 Views)

★ Apprentice

That sucks that I am no longer able to play on the maps that I was able to play on before. Frown

Message 6 of 6 (1,408 Views)