One day zodiac missions are not giving me my dogtags

by kchick

Original Post

One day zodiac missions are not giving me my dogtags

★★★ Newbie

Since the one day zodiac missions have started I have completed Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Libra and Scorpio,  The problem is it is not giving me the Cancer, Leo, or Scorpio.  I even went into battlelog on a laptop to claim it.  When I look there every time it shows claimed reward but i'm not receiving the dogtag.  Can somebody please help. Here is a screen shot of my example with the Scorpio mission.

Message 1 of 2 (201 Views)

Re: One day zodiac missions are not giving me my dogtags

Hero

If logging out of Battlelog and back in doesn't fix the issue then this is most likely an account issue which you have to contact support for.

Spoiler
Answer HQ is a community based public, mostly technical, support forum. To contact an EA Advisor directly you will have to go to:

http://help.ea.com/contact-us

then you can create a new conversation with an EA advisor by clicking "New Conversation".

Then you have to select the product you want help with, the platform and the topic

When you have done that you need to select the method to make contact with EA

The available methods depend time of day, time of week and holidays in the country selected in the selector in the top left corner:

Changing the above language to United States or similar can sometime make live chat appear if it's not available in your country.

I hope this guide helps you properly contact a EA representative.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 2 (190 Views)