Offline bots

by MrMuscle001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Offline bots

★★ Novice

Hey guys. Im a massive battlefield fan and I was looking at how much internet I use playing as i only have 20gb a month, Stupid nbn hasnt came out yet. Anyways, Maybe you guys can implement an offline bots mode so we can still have fun not online. The way i see it is everything is unlocked offline to try and test them and if you like them, you can unlock them online. You guys did this in battlefield 1942 and liked it BUT the bots back then were derpy which was because of the techology back then. This would be such an awesome mode and many people would love it aswell if you guys can master the bots. If its going to be another year until its done, it would be worth it in my opinion. Thanks guys and have fun making offline bots.  

Message 1 of 4 (531 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Offline bots

Hero

Ah, that probably fits in the general discussion forum on Battlelog.

I would suggest you write it there.

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (510 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Depending on how many players are on a server and how many hz it runs I will estimate it can use between 300MB to 1.000 MB per hour. Google can help you here.

As for offline mode with bots, I doubt it will be made here over 2 years after release.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 4 (523 Views)

★★ Novice

I meant for battlefield 5. Place offline bots in that one. Sorry, Should of exlpained

Message 3 of 4 (517 Views)

Hero

Ah, that probably fits in the general discussion forum on Battlelog.

I would suggest you write it there.

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 4 (511 Views)