Nothing will unlock. I have basic kits only. HELP EA

by OldmanOffmed

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nothing will unlock. I have basic kits only. HELP EA

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have had battlefield 4 for many years bought it at launch and never much played the multiplayer because I could never get the unlocks. My friends didn't believe me when I said nothing unlocked. Well now I am upset nae, mad and want no need it fixed. I have the kit unlock the pay kit. The one you buy because your lazy or you just don't have time and want to be competitive. Paid for them full price mind you. Never did get any unlocks. I guessed even though I had installed the Unlock Kits, maybe I needed to progress to use them. They were unlocked, it was just I was not "experienced" enough to use them. So I played. And then uninstalled because. Now at Level 41, I play almost always as Assault I still have no unlocks. So at level 41 as Assault I was told with certainty I should have use of the Defibrillator. Well I don't I still have and only use all the default weapons and kits for all my soldiers. Have reinstalled / reformatted  1000's of times. Even after paying to get things unlocked I still have no unlocks. PLEASE EA HELP ME! Just unlock the Defibrillator for me no medic is worth a sh:t without a defibrillator in his kit! 

Message 1 of 2 (784 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nothing will unlock. I have basic kits only. HELP EA

EA DICE Team

Hey, @redclawpt for this issue you need to contact support they need to take a look at what is going with the shortcut kit not something we can help with on AHQ or EA forums.

How to get in contact with EA support:

- https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (720 Views)

All Replies

Re: Nothing will unlock. I have basic kits only. HELP EA

EA DICE Team

Hey, @redclawpt for this issue you need to contact support they need to take a look at what is going with the shortcut kit not something we can help with on AHQ or EA forums.

How to get in contact with EA support:

- https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

/Atic

Message 2 of 2 (721 Views)