Re: Not all servers or rented server shown in server browser

by Synths0fRage

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

jk the afk manager actually booted me and the server went down. If I change the afk settings the server becomes Custom and no one with filters will find it. Very bad experience, definitely drove me away from running a server

support basically told me to go * myself which was nice

Message 101 of 114 (1,568 Views)

Re: EA terminating BF4 Server Rental and Support?

★ Novice

I totally agree with you! My rented server is experiencing exactly what you just described. My server will expire in June but I don't think I'll get a refund.

Message 102 of 114 (1,395 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  please note that some servers, mine, are being DDOS attacked and prevented from being populated by people with bias intent towards the displayed rules and enforcement thereof.  These servers are being attacked like a Portland courthouse. Pleas contact me about this. 

Message 103 of 114 (1,283 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why did you just sell me 3 month rental server if it doesn't show up, you'll be hearing from me again. 

Message 104 of 114 (1,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic I am also having the same problem, just started a new server and have filled it right up this week. But I cannot even look my server up in filters and see it in recents also recieved confirmation from other players not finding it.
Message 105 of 114 (804 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Nz roulette and vc server and admins are the running joke of the bf4 world. They kick all the good players for no reason! And they dont run tags so theres no accountability and no one to message about it. Absolute disgrace. The server should be banned!

(removed all caps, lets use the indoor voice) - Atic 

Message 106 of 114 (672 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, I've messaged Roulette before and got reinstated but yes, salty admins. I take getting banned as a compliment. They're poor players. They re probably children but we'll done for triggering them,. 

Message 107 of 114 (663 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Mines been doing that too, since I started it 6 months ago.I was an admin on another server for 2 years and we had the exact same problem. How EA takes money for rented servers then has there customer service reps say they do not support them is outrageous. No real help from the forum admins either as I’ve been scolded for questioning why EA took my money and didn’t deliver a product. Then when you ask them for help you get ignored.

Message 108 of 114 (500 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic hey attic I’m having issues as well on the Xbox side. Iv done everything to set up the server and for some reason it doesn’t show. It’s 2021 and I realize this post are from 2019… have you guys done anything to fix this? 

Message 109 of 114 (432 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ThatGuySot_l2rn wrote:

@EA_Atic hey attic I’m having issues as well on the Xbox side. Iv done everything to set up the server and for some reason it doesn’t show. It’s 2021 and I realize this post are from 2019… have you guys done anything to fix this? 

Hi @ThatGuySot_l2rn ,

No unfortunately then EA obviously applied this server auto shutdown function deliberately and it was never fixed after they deployed this 'feature' back in January 2019 I think it was...  Reason why it was obviously a deliberate and very conscious decision EA had made on this.

Obviously to cut away some of the server admin workload and ultimately also save money on their server run time hosting...  =>  Increased EA profitability despite the drastic reduced customer experience we now all have been suffering from since then...  Frown  

Message 110 of 114 (413 Views)