Re: EA terminating BF4 Server Rental and Support?

by grawitj

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@NZ-Roulette You have to call them directly. - citi_enterprise
Message 71 of 114 (1,543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

will they fix the bug they have introduced on January 24th? Have you spoke with them about it? 

Message 72 of 114 (1,534 Views)

Re: bf4 server browser glitch- will it ever be fixed.

★★★ Novice

Well now all my servers are gone!!! What not EA?

Message 73 of 114 (1,403 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Duck219 What now EA???
Message 74 of 114 (1,402 Views)

Community Manager

@Duck219 

Did you get in touch with an EA Advisor yet so they can pull up your account to review the servers you currently have active? We recommend doing that first to verify the server status is still active and they'll be able to reset the servers if necessary. 

Click here to speak with an EA Advisor 

Blueberry.png
Message 75 of 114 (1,383 Views)

Rented Server Empty, Change Region

★★ Novice

Hi,

I rented a server last Friday evening and over the weekend have had no luck with people joining. I am also unable to find the server when I search for it in the server browser. The server banner I made isn't showing up in game despite it being uploaded on battlelog.

Currently it is an EU server but I would like to change it to a North American server, is it possible to reset the server and change the region?

Message 76 of 114 (1,452 Views)

Re: Rented Server Empty, Change Region

★★★ Guide
@Yay4TanksToo which company you chose for your server rental because you need to file a ticket with them: many hosting farms have nodes located in different areas (US, EU and asia/oceania) so you need to ask to move your server accordingly to your preferences.
I hope i solved your issue Standard smile
Message 77 of 114 (1,404 Views)

★★ Novice
@OttoVP I purchased it through the Rent a Server option in BF4. I have no idea what company is hosting it. At this point the region isn't really my top concern, I can't find my server when I search for. Given the trouble this has caused me I would like a refund.
Message 78 of 114 (1,394 Views)

★★ Novice
@OttoVP EA have told me that I cannot get a refund, they cannot reset the server and they cannot change the region. So basically I gave EA my money and they gave me a broken server in return. I would like to escalate this but I have no idea how.
Message 79 of 114 (1,386 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Yay4TanksToo reply in your ticket asking for a supervisor. that's what i'd do
Message 80 of 114 (1,381 Views)