Re: No sound game in

by Dobson628

Original Post

Community Manager

@Darcious5 

Hmm, gotcha. It sounds like it could be an issue with the game data itself if it's also having display issues. Have you tried repairing BF4 in your Origin library to see if that makes any difference at all? 

If you right-click on the game in Origin you should see a Repair option when the menu comes up. Give that a shot and see if it makes a difference at all. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 11 of 14 (451 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Kent 

Hi, sorry for the late feedback. So i've been testing, seems like the driver is the issue, because i've tried playing with another headphones, different games and different days and it went perfectly. 

At the moment i don't know how to solve this USB Audio Device issue, tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver automatically by reseting the PC and i'm testing at the moment. Thanks for the help, if it works just fine uninstalling the driver and all that stuff all good, otherwise, thank you for all because it will be a problem that i can't solve due to lack of information on this driver repair and i'm too busy to reset the OS.

The driver that worked perfectly and had no issue with was Realtek Audio drive. Its the default one connected via jack.

Will keep this updated as soon as i see results. 

Message 12 of 14 (410 Views)

Community Manager

@Darcious5 

You're welcome! I appreciate you following up and thanks for including the details on the steps you had tried so far. 

Let me know how it goes after you're able to test it further. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 13 of 14 (402 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Go to the Origin games folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4) and find Bf4.exe. Right click it and go to PROPERTIES, then COMPATIBILITY and check the box next to RUN THIS PROGRAM AS ADMINISTRATOR. Do the same with BF4_x86.exe as well.

Message 14 of 14 (336 Views)