No progression on China Rising assignments... hit markers not correct... lose of rank

by knukeshift

Original Post

No progression on China Rising assignments... hit markers not correct... lose of rank

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have been having problems...

1. Hit markers while shooting guns show "hits" without any damage being given....

2. Not getting any progression on the China Rising assignments...

3. I have lost Rank on multiplayer 3 times now...

These issues make it almost impossible to play the game... things seem to be working fairly smooth until the C.R. patch... Please fix , tired of jet ramming people just to get a kill (as I'm sure they are tired of it as well)

Playing on PS3

Message 1 of 5 (189 Views)

Re: No progression on China Rising assignments... hit markers not correct... lose of rank

★★★ Newbie

Come on EA ... no help with this???

Message 2 of 5 (183 Views)

Re: No progression on China Rising assignments... hit markers not correct... lose of rank

★ Novice

The dlc assignment have to be completed on the dlc map to get credit for them.

Message 3 of 5 (173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No they dont they can be completed on any map.

Message 4 of 5 (167 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know how the assignment work .... they are not being checked off when completed!!! I have been playing ONLY C.R. so why is it not being checked off to get my new guns etc...

Message 5 of 5 (161 Views)