BF4 Leaderboard no longer shows at all

by Foxacor

Original Post

BF4 Leaderboard no longer shows at all

★★★★ Apprentice

The Battlefield 4 Battlelog leaderboard doesn't appear at all now. Is it being fixed?

Message 91 of 126 (1,272 Views)

Re: BF4 Leaderboard no longer shows at all

★★★★★ Expert

@Foxacor wrote:

The Battlefield 4 Battlelog leaderboard doesn't appear at all now. Is it being fixed?

Honestly @Foxacor ,

Nobody knows what is going on here with the Battlelog except EA.

We have reported serious bugs on it over the recent 2 years and we have seen several mishaps with it especially this year, where completion of assignments are not updated properly, that soldier stats are not updating properly, that game reports are not showing correctly, if at all.  And also the access to the Phantom Operative Program was disrupted by the missing access to the BF4 Leaderboard...

And the developers have come and gone on this through the months, but the bugs remain.

Fingers crossed that we may see a proper fix/remastering of it all, as we are many that absolutely want a new Battlelog also to support our BF2042 gaming!

Message 92 of 126 (1,215 Views)

Where is the leaderboards?????

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I feel really sad about how EA is dealing with battlefield 4 in end of 2020 to 2021, they just removed the leaderboards from the battlelog website and now it is vanished for good. I want to ask EA in this topic to bring back the leaderboards, its the only thing that still makes the game competitive somehow,  where is it, EA? WILL you guys kill the game or what?

Message 93 of 126 (1,118 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The match history is also broken and every match is shown as if it was lost.

Stats like the maximum kill streak also do not update and are stuck, at least that's the case for me.

Message 94 of 126 (1,187 Views)

Re: Where is the leaderboards?????

★★★★★ Expert

Agreed @Zepiqueno6 ,

Sad to observe the steady decline of the Battlelog functionality.

Just as we also observe with the BF4 game itself and the lack of server support, then EA has all but near abandoned the BF4 game by now.

Expect that it will be even more so, now with the launch of BF2042.

So much so, that think its time to move on...

Message 95 of 126 (1,073 Views)

Re: Where is the leaderboards?????

[ Edited ]

@Zepiqueno6

A short time ago, this link... 

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/geoleaderboard

was getting you straight to the leaderboards without going to the main page of Battlelog first.

But now it seems they completely disabled it with no more way to access.

Sorry

Greets,

Travis 

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 96 of 126 (1,056 Views)

@Foxacor 

A short time ago, this link... 

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/geoleaderboard

was getting you straight to the leaderboards without going to the main page of Battlelog first.

But now it seems they completely disabled it with no more way to access.

Sorry

Greets,

Travis 

Message 97 of 126 (1,142 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is very bad as it means people can't do the phantom program either. I really hope someone from dice can finally fix this as the leaderboard hasn't worked properly for quite awhile now.

Message 98 of 126 (1,135 Views)

Re: No leaderboard Map BF4

★★★ Newbie

man its still not working for me....

Message 99 of 126 (1,080 Views)

@Foxacor I'm not sure if there is anything that has to be fixed. If they decided to turn off the Bf4 leaderboards completely then it's not an issue that needs a fix. They want it like that.

Btw, if you ONLY want the Phantom Bow, you can pick it up for free on the map Operation Outbreak without any requirements. 

(see different YT Videos)

Only the last Phantom assignment can only be started in the phantom room on Hangar 21.

PS.: if you have Premium, check your Phantom assignments on Battlelog or even on your Platform menu itself, if it even still requires you to enter the secret codes via Battlelog. I heard from people that they might just removed that requirement cause the leaderboards are gone now.

Greets,

Travis 

Message 100 of 126 (1,122 Views)