Re: No Connection Battlelog could not find an active game. Please make sure you

by EA_Atic

Original Post

No Connection Battlelog could not find an active game. Please make sure you are

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

No Connection

Battlelog could not find an active game. Please make sure you are connected to the same local network or try the troubleshooting guide

WHAT IS THIS????????????????? SERIOUSLY WOW!!

Message 1 of 9 (1,387 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@wearegods333 For anyone to help you we need more information from you please.. Do you game on PC or console and if console what kind? What have you done so far if anything to try and fix this?

Message 2 of 9 (1,377 Views)

★★ Novice

platform is PC windows 8.1 why am i unable to play? when i click "battle screen" after a few seconds it comes up with this

"

No Connection

Battlelog could not find an active game. Please make sure you are connected to the same local network or try the troubleshooting guide"

Message 3 of 9 (1,375 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@wearegods333 How are you looking for a game as quick match for lack of the word I want is just out to lunch and does not work I am told.

Or are you going to the server browser and trying to find a server this way? Sorry for the questions just trying to pin point the correct direction to go to get this fixed for you. 

Message 4 of 9 (1,367 Views)

★★ Novice

No Connection

Battlelog could not find an active game. Please make sure you are connected to the same local network or try the troubleshooting guide

what is this malfunctioning rubbish?   i click "PLAY" on a server. how else lol, how do we talk to people that can fix my game WOW

Message 5 of 9 (1,355 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @wearegods333,

What device are you attempting to use the Battlescreen on, and what platform are you playing the game on? If both are PC, what browser are you using? And are you connected via the same network for both Battlescreen and the game?

Message 6 of 9 (1,349 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@wearegods333 i removed your other two posts as they are the same as this topic and this is not allowed on AHQ. As for your issue no point in getting mad or rude as I am just trying to help you fix this and in Battlelog it does have more then one way to join a server this is why I asked.

Message 7 of 9 (1,345 Views)

★★ Novice

why cant you just repair your game.

on every battlefield is this thing we didnt buy this game for nothing this is just scam and you are saying why is he rude beacuse you guys cant solve anything and our money is wasted

Message 8 of 9 (588 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 9 of 9 (511 Views)