Re: Night Version of Siege of Shangai

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Night Version of Siege of Shangai

★★ Novice

Hi devs.

First of all,Battlefield 4 is one of the best Fps game ever. 

I live in Turkey,so US dolar is so expensive in our country. Its hard to buy a good computer. Your new games wants so much specs. But in Turkey,we still play BF4 and we play a lot.

I know EA listens fans and i just wanted to ask what happened to Night Version of Shangai ? It looks great and i want to play in that map. I know its been so long since the last update. I was hoping if you finish that night version, we will be so happy. I know everyone will be play in that map. I know we will enjoy that experience.

Btw can you make night version of all other maps please. I know its too much to ask but i ask anyway.

Thank you all for this franchise.

Message 1 of 2 (447 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @DeepHouseIsLife

Thanks for being a huge fan of Battlefield 4! It's definitely going to go down as one of my favorites of all time too. However the Battlefield team has moved on from delivering new content for Battlefield 4 to work on new projects in the pipeline, such as Battlefield V. 

One of the producers for Battlefield made an announcement on this decision in the official forums below.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/92334/battlefield-4-cte-sunset

We hope to continue seeing you in all of our Battlefield titles, past or present. Good luck and always play the objective!

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (435 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @DeepHouseIsLife

Thanks for being a huge fan of Battlefield 4! It's definitely going to go down as one of my favorites of all time too. However the Battlefield team has moved on from delivering new content for Battlefield 4 to work on new projects in the pipeline, such as Battlefield V. 

One of the producers for Battlefield made an announcement on this decision in the official forums below.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/92334/battlefield-4-cte-sunset

We hope to continue seeing you in all of our Battlefield titles, past or present. Good luck and always play the objective!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (436 Views)