My rental server is not joinable

by DestiRaven

Original Post

My rental server is not joinable

★ Novice

I rented a battlefield 4 server on August 2nd 2021 and the problem I am having is that I cannot join my own server every time I highlight it, it appears to have a map and rotation but when I attempt to join it it will tell me not available and I cannot join it. I have reset the game multiple times turned off the console nothing has worked. 

Message 1 of 6 (322 Views)

Re: My rental server is not joinable

★★★★ Novice

Good luck. This has been happening to many people. The customer service reps that you call just tell you EA doesn’t support the servers and to come here. When you do, you get no answers. I was just scolded by ones of the admins for using the word fraud but not given an ounce of help. Then when I post that my renewed server is down they erase it. Welcome to EA.

Message 2 of 6 (309 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@DestiRaven wrote:

I rented a battlefield 4 server on August 2nd 2021 and the problem I am having is that I cannot join my own server every time I highlight it, it appears to have a map and rotation but when I attempt to join it it will tell me not available and I cannot join it. I have reset the game multiple times turned off the console nothing has worked. 

Hi @DestiRaven ,

Could you maybe try and share some screenshots with us please, of the detailed server parameter settings that you have set up for your server please?

I know that you get that type of error message if you have not yet sat up all required parameters for your server, of if you by accident, have set it up with a few conflicting parameters.  Yes, I know and agree that it should not be possible, but it is.  As the EA tech team did not spend required time on polishing that server admin interface.  So at times, it is ending up in a conflicting setting that blocks the server from being able to initialize.

Message 3 of 6 (302 Views)

★ Apprentice
@CyberDyme The servers have been down for a week. If the server wasnt already started before they went down, then it will never start. Theres only a few servers up (xbox at least) because they had enough players to start a match before all the servers went down
Message 4 of 6 (296 Views)

★ Novice

Your referring to the ranked/official settings correct? If so I made sure those lined up

Message 5 of 6 (285 Views)

★ Apprentice
@DestiRaven Servers have been down (on xbox at least) for a week. If the server didnt have the minimum player count before they went down, then it will not start until they fix the servers
Message 6 of 6 (281 Views)