Re: My bf4 game can't find any servers

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My bf4 game can't find any servers

★★ Novice

I recently reinstalled BF4 and updated Punkbuster and the Battlelog Plugin, but now the only servers I find are completely empty and its frustrating as my friends can join and find plenty of servers.

Message 1 of 5 (5,435 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Just change your server browser filter settings. Go to the Multiplayer section of battlelog, press "Search For Servers", then on the "Free Solts" menu mark 

+10, 6-10, 1-5 and unmark "All", press "Apply Filter" and join a server that has many players.

If this helps, please click the white XP button and to give me some XP.
If this solves your question, click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (5,612 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Reset your filters and try changing your region.

Message 2 of 5 (5,400 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Just change your server browser filter settings. Go to the Multiplayer section of battlelog, press "Search For Servers", then on the "Free Solts" menu mark 

+10, 6-10, 1-5 and unmark "All", press "Apply Filter" and join a server that has many players.

If this helps, please click the white XP button and to give me some XP.
If this solves your question, click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

Message 3 of 5 (5,613 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did all that you said in your comment but it does not work everything is unmarked but still does not work
Message 4 of 5 (4,685 Views)

★★ Novice
Whatever was wrong corrected itself. The next day everything was working correctly! Go figure!
Message 5 of 5 (4,656 Views)