Re: Multiplayer Progress PS4 disappeared.

by baconninjaking

Original Post

Multiplayer Progress PS4 disappeared.

★★★ Newbie

So, I went online to get my player appreciation battlepack (much appreciated) and install Second Assault as well as the two unlock packs.  Went into a game to play while second assault downloaded, and I didn't seem to have any weapon unlocks.  I exited the game and looked at my battlelog, it looks fine, level 23, decent amount unlocked, etc.  Went into another game, still nothing unlocked, I then looked at my battlelog and I kid you not, my progress rewinded before my eyes, the level progress bar slowly ticked down to level 0.  Like an experience drain or something.

Now, I check online at the battlelog website, and it still says I have all of the unlocks.

What is the deal?

Message 1 of 5 (268 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its the most annoying thing I have ever experienced with Playstation. I just got my playstation 4 and only this game because the whole thing was so expensive, and it doesn't work. 2/19/14 GET ON IT EA GAMES its been a while! I would like to use my earned weapon's and everything else I earned.

Every time I log in my xp and rank does the same thing rewinds all the way to a big fat %0

Message 2 of 5 (245 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

I had this too, I spent 2 hours with a game advisor trying to fix it, just to reset it so that I could watch it drain away again.

Message 3 of 5 (241 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm having the exact same problem...I remember after it did it I back out of a game...went to test range and all my unlocks were there..but when I jumped back in a game it was gone again...checked test range it was there and when I got back on a server it was fine...it's happened at least 3 times now...
Message 4 of 5 (233 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I keep having the same problem too. It became much worse after downloading Battlefield Premium!, now it's constantly happening, it's ridiculous! Way to reward your customers for investing in your increasingly faulty product EA and DICE.
Message 5 of 5 (222 Views)