Multiplayer Missions not working at Battlelog

by superpepsi96

Original Post

Multiplayer Missions not working at Battlelog

★★ Novice

Hello! Im having an issue with the Missions. Somewhy i cant start new missions, it just says i can have max 5 missions at once, even tho i dont have any active missions

and the previous ones ended 3 days ago. 

Is this going to be fixed or something? Im trying to unlock all those mission dogtags but its kinda hard now since the page isnt working. Im also missing atleast 1 of those mission dogtags even if im already done it.

missions.PNG

Message 1 of 5 (767 Views)

Re: Multiplayer Missions not working at Battlelog

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @superpepsi96 ,

Surprised that you even appear to have been able to complete any of these missions here recently, as my own progress on those came to a complete halt 4+ years ago, when the Battlelog system went through a "reduction of functionality" when the developers essentially fully stopped any further active support of both the game's client app and also the online battlelog application. 

Since then I have not been able to create new missions or invite friends to them.  We were several that raised support tickets on this issue back then, but the message was mainly along the lines of "the game is old and no longer actively supported for further bug fixing".  (despite there were no bugs in this area, until they had started to mess around with it).

But due to the fact that EA/DICE wanted to save money on it, then they stopped the various servers/functions required to keep stats and these online community functions alive.  These "mission challenges" between you and your BF4 friends was sadly one of those functions affected by this...

Message 2 of 5 (701 Views)

★★ Novice

Ohh, so its not an new issue. I have made 12/18 of the dogtags, and i started to do them like a year ago. I have been having similar issues before that i couldnt make new one, but those issues was over mainly in few days, this situation has been on now for like a week or so. At some point something happened and those missions being stuck shows now ''ended 52 years ago.''

Message 3 of 5 (671 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi again @superpepsi96 ,

Yes unfortunately, then something has been wrong with the Battlelog mechanics and the server tracking for this function to work now for the last 4+ years or so. 

Though the actual error message we get back has changed a bit (and not everybody even gets the same error message), then the main problem remains, namely that we are not able to setup new missions with our friends and we are not able to complete the related dogtag assignments...

And it has been like this since shortly after EA/DICE discontinued full support of the BF4 game and the Battlelog.com portal.

Message 4 of 5 (590 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CyberDyme Hi, I started doing these missions recently with my friend in order to unlock the dog tags, and we also have this problem. So, you're telling us the 5 missions I created (and finished) will be stuck forever as being still active, and for that reason we won't be able to unlock the dog tags?
Message 5 of 5 (294 Views)