Missing ping

by L0rdChange

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing ping

★ Novice

Ok, so every time i'm palying on a server, i get a "-" instead of my ping. Also when i look at server's i get "-" on their ping. I don't know how to fix it. I get kicked almost every time i try to join a server. A message will popp up and say "Norway missing ping". I live in Norway so that makes some sence.

Hopefully some one here got some helpfull advice. 

Message 1 of 3 (567 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing ping

Community Manager (retired)

Sounds that you have an issue with your battlelog webplugins. At first, clear your browser cache and/or try a different browser. Reinstall your webplugins for battlelog. Get sure that you have disabled all ad and application blocking software in your browser and using the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Please let us know, is the issue still happen and accept if this helped you to solve your problem.

Cheers                                     
Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (561 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Sounds that you have an issue with your battlelog webplugins. At first, clear your browser cache and/or try a different browser. Reinstall your webplugins for battlelog. Get sure that you have disabled all ad and application blocking software in your browser and using the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Please let us know, is the issue still happen and accept if this helped you to solve your problem.

Cheers                                     
Basti

Message 2 of 3 (562 Views)

★ Novice

Fixed it. Thanks!

Message 3 of 3 (509 Views)