Re: Missing expansions error on Xbox One

by kronik-racin-duk

Original Post

Missing expansions error on Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

Last night I downloaded all of the expansions for Battlefield 4 on Xbox One (during EA's free promotion), and I was able to play them with my friends. However, today, every time I try joining a server, with the expansion maps in the rotation, I receive a message saying I'm missing the necessary content: "You are missing the following expansions in order to join this server."

I contacted EA and they told me that I would have to contact Microsoft since the expansions weren't showing up on my account. When I contacted Microsoft, they said that the expansions were showing up on my account, and after going through their various troubleshooting steps, they ultimately had me reinstall the expansions (which I had already done once before).

Unfortunately, after trying several different things, I'm still not able to play the expansions. I'm at a loss of what to do. So, if anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them! Thanks!

Message 1 of 6 (1,992 Views)

@44-M wrote:

Last night I downloaded all of the expansions for Battlefield 4 on Xbox One (during EA's free promotion), and I was able to play them with my friends. However, today, every time I try joining a server, with the expansion maps in the rotation, I receive a message saying I'm missing the necessary content: "You are missing the following expansions in order to join this server."

I contacted EA and they told me that I would have to contact Microsoft since the expansions weren't showing up on my account. When I contacted Microsoft, they said that the expansions were showing up on my account, and after going through their various troubleshooting steps, they ultimately had me reinstall the expansions (which I had already done once before).

Unfortunately, after trying several different things, I'm still not able to play the expansions. I'm at a loss of what to do. So, if anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them! Thanks!

When that error pops up that usually means that you are missing the free community maps that were released. Go back into the BF4 in game store and download the community maps and see if the problem repeats itself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 6 (1,960 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I go to the in-game store, I get the message: "Found no offer for this category." Seems like there's nothing there for me to download.

Message 3 of 6 (1,955 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’ve had the same issue
Message 4 of 6 (1,304 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded all the expansion packs, I found them in my xbox but non of them appear in my games and apps section, how do I launch them or do I have deleted and reinstalled? I dont want to do that because they not free now

Message 5 of 6 (1,216 Views)

EA DICE Team

I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with BF4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what you have tried to solve it.

/Atic

Message 6 of 6 (1,180 Views)