Re: Missing VETERAN battlepacks [all platforms]

by ronindark

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

i understand there is a lot of things to fix, but give us the veteran camo please, i have been playing since bf 1942, and even the xbox games, so its not fair not having my veteran camo, thats what i really want, im battlefield veteran, so help us please, give us an  ETA at least.

Message 101 of 175 (2,255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have a diferent account - email(on battlelog) for bf3 and bad company 2, cause i was playing on xbox 360 and now im playing bf4 on pc, can i still get the bf4 veteran battlepack when it's fixed ? and if yes, how?

Message 102 of 175 (2,243 Views)

★★ Novice

@grimj0y wrote:

i have a diferent account - email(on battlelog) for bf3 and bad company 2, cause i was playing on xbox 360 and now im playing bf4 on pc, can i still get the bf4 veteran battlepack when it's fixed ? and if yes, how?

you know you could have used the same email right? it would have counted that you played those games toward your veteran status. I've played BFBC2, BF1943 and BF3 on PS3 and BF heroes on PC and that all couned toward my veteran status

Message 103 of 175 (2,218 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Really?  3 MONTHS to fix something like this?  The Fan appreciation month is giving out a ton of battlepacks and they can't fix this?  I have Veteran status of 10 (plus BF4 so 11).  

That is EVERY SINGLE battlefield game!

1942 (R2R + SW)

Vietnam

BF2 (and I bought SF, EF, and AF)

BF2 MC (on xbox)

2142 (and NS)

BC

Heroes

BC2 (and Vietnam)

Play4Free

BF3 (with Premium)

and of course BF4 (with Premium)

How hard can it be to send out battlepacks?  I can't really imagine it being much harder than just selecting criteria (veteran status for this or logging in in a certain period for something like the shark dog tag battlepack) and then defining what battlepack to be rewarded.  The only way I can see this not working is if there is a problem defining the criteria (somehow unable to accurately determine veteran status).

At the very least they should be able to distribute the pack to everyone who played both BF3 and BF4 (which would mean veteran status of at least 1).  BF3 is on battlelog so how is this not already done?

/RANT

In short

I supported Battlefield

I feel entitled

How hard can it be to fix?  Just give it to everyone with BF3 and BF4 now and fix the rest of the veterans later.

Message 104 of 175 (2,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is probably a basic question but im gona ask anyway. how am I only a level 1 vet if I have BF2:BC and BF3 shouldn't I be a level 2?

Message 105 of 175 (1,951 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

No you should not. Veteran Status is calculated by the number of all BF games you played on the same account -1. As you have 2 games your veteran status is 1. Max  Veteran Status is 10 (soon 11, when BF4 Veteran Status is completed ). Do not worry, you will get your Veteran battlepack, just when the issue is corrected. Stay toned for more details on the exact date of the fix.

If this helps, please click the white XP button and to give me some XP.
If this solves your question, click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

Message 106 of 175 (1,947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so why do ihave my scope for my 44 but i recived no Bp

Message 107 of 175 (1,935 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@kamronkidder wrote:

so why do ihave my scope for my 44 but i recived no Bp

That might be a bug.

If this helps, please click the white XP button and to give me some XP.
If this solves your question, click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

Message 108 of 175 (1,930 Views)

★ Apprentice

Give YOU something?! Ha. EA, you never fail to amuse me. Try harder....

Message 109 of 175 (1,588 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I hope i get it soon.

Message 110 of 175 (1,495 Views)