by lazurkri

Original Post

Re: Veteran battlepack [all platforms]

★ Apprentice

i never got it either

Message 31 of 175 (1,084 Views)

★★ Novice

I have not recived mine either even though my battlelog shows i have vetern staus from BF3?

Message 32 of 175 (1,025 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, i was a BF3 Premium player as well as a Battlefield bad company 2 veteran too. I want my ACB, and 3x scope and packs now! I havent gotten anything! (XBOX 360)

Message 33 of 175 (981 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is it that hard to at least give it to owners of BF3?  It is in battlelog with the same account. Seems like it wouldn't be that hard.

I have veteran status of 10.  That is every single Battlefield game.  Even BF2:MC on xbox.  I also have all the DLC.

I want my battlepack!

Message 34 of 175 (961 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Guys pleas be more passionate DICE is working hard on solving this issue they will fix it BUT keep in mind DICE is working extremely hard on fixing the game stability issues and problems and bugs this is there main priority at this time this battlepack problem is big but as game has much stability issues it may take them longer to fix this problem as main purpose  is the fix the stability and bugs so be more passionate it will be solved but it will take time as the stability is being fixed 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 35 of 175 (956 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

DICE is working hard? Ha ha, what a Laugh! if they wetre working hard, a relativly EASY thing like this would be FIXED already. Compared to server stability, this is EASY. and if DICE truely WAS working hard, they'd have put more effort into making sure the game wasn't so buggy BEFORE launch!

Message 36 of 175 (900 Views)

★★ Novice

Working hard counting all the money they took off us for a broken game Confusedmileymad:

Message 37 of 175 (862 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where is my set veteran? I ZADOLBALI wait. Are you fed up not sell modified **bleep** how much you can deceive people?

Message 38 of 175 (838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you very much EA for selling us a $110 beta that you can't even play with your friends cause you can't here them 3/4s of the time.(PS3) I have been a loyal BF fan since the beginning 1942. I seriously hope you guys plan on comping your customers more than that slap in the face of some double XP of a game you can't even play. You guys really need clean house after this cause as of right now the is a steaming pile of S#!T!!!!!!! And every time you say people are experiencing minor glitches you slap everyone of your customers in the face. So EA/DICE message me if you are serious about fixing this game. If you want to know what major problems you still have on the PS3 I would be glad to help if it speeds things up.

Message 39 of 175 (793 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i want my  VETERAN BATTLEPACK back

pls help

Message 40 of 175 (663 Views)